Elite 8 - The U vs Kansas

Advertisement
Thank you Miami Hurricanes Basketball for shortening the football off-season with your deep tourney run. I had fun watching those old guys zipping around the court playing their brand of basketball and seeing Larrañaga on the sidelines and in the post-games was like a fountain of youth. Jim look like he went back in time 15 years. Chins up, men. You represented your school and conference well and I have no doubt the money you have helped the University earn from the post season will pay dividends in our university's basketball program for years to come. That was fun. Let's do it again!

As ******' always, It's all about the U. Go Canes!

Thank you Canes for an amazing run!
41EC5CB7-0710-4B98-9F66-CDA2ADFB376C.jpeg
7BBE62B3-ABF4-434F-B8D8-4912807B6AEF.jpeg

Attachments

• E7919EB9-BBF4-47C3-99E9-F9891FB229B3.webp
    E7919EB9-BBF4-47C3-99E9-F9891FB229B3.webp
    673.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
5 things are for sure

1)Kansas is the better team
2)The refs didn’t cost us the game
3)The refs definitely played a big part in the loss
4)Season was fantastic
5)You’re a trolling douche bag
So my statement was true? Thanks for confirming chap

Advertisement
Man, this has been a **** of a run. That 2nd half was a brutal watch.
I think the point of no return was when Kam for clobbered going to the rack, no call, Kansas fast breaks, misses the shot, dude grabs the offensive board , clearly comes down with the ball on the line, no call, dishes the ball to an open shooter who knocks down the 3. Boom. 5 point swing and we were already reeling at that point. We just ran out of gas and Kansas did what great teams do. They put us away.

Having Charlie sit most of the 1st half , hurt. Sam fouling out with over 8 minutes left in the game was the final nail. It was kind of a wrap after Sam's 4th foul.

With that said. This run was so much fun. The season was a blast too. What an amazing season. We've got a nice looking class coming in and hopefully this run will help Coach L gain some recruiting momentum once again. Kind of like he had before the FBI nonsense. I'm glad that's over and I'm really glad coach L weathered the storm. He's a class act and one of the better coaches in the country and we're lucky to have him leading the way. His extension is well deserved. The future is bright!!

As always, GO CANES!!!

Cmon. That’s a reach. Really can’t blame the refs for this one
Not saying that's why we lost...Kansas is just way better. But my point remains true and is about both teams really. It affected us a bit more because of our lack of size.

This is definitely not the time to call for Larranaga's head. Not after the season we just had. Past recruiting mistakes may have come back to hurt us today, but the future looks bright. Hopefully, Wong comes back and we can add another piece or two to this incoming class and we should be set for another run next few years.
Wong definitely needs to come back and work on his game. The kids got great talent but I don't think he's anywhere near being NBA ready. He can lead this team back to the tournament if he sticks around for another season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They don't want Kansas out of the tournament, and it's obvious. This officiating is what's wrong with college basketball. All basketball, really. When one team can knock players into the bench, while the other can barely touch the opponent, it's not really an even playing field.
Know what else is wrong with college basketball? Kid like Charlie Moore playing for FOUR schools. At least I know he’s not too torn up about this loss as he’s just a mercenary with loyalty to no one school. Terrible.

Know what else is wrong with college basketball? Kid like Charlie Moore playing for FOUR schools. At least I know he’s not too torn up about this loss as he’s just a mercenary with loyalty to no one school. Terrible.
And to be clear, this is not a criticism of Miami basketball, but more at Charlie Moore. And he’s by no means alone.

Advertisement
And to be clear, this is not a criticism of Miami basketball, but more at Charlie Moore. And he’s by no means alone.
Just to be clear. I can’t think of a single thing to criticize Charlie Moore about. He was a pleasure to watch and easy to root for. I think a kid staying in school and playing 6 years is great. Probably will become a lot more successful in life than most college athletes. I’m all for the players doing what’s best for them. I think the best thing that ever happened in Charlie’s career thus far happened at his fourth school. He was also one of the best things that happened to that schools program. Thank you Charlie!

Oh and ND410 go **** yourself

Just to be clear. I can’t think of a single thing to criticize Charlie Moore about. He was a pleasure to watch and easy to root for. I think a kid staying in school and playing 6 years is great. Probably will become a lot more successful in life than most college athletes. I’m all for the players doing what’s best for them. I think the best thing that ever happened in Charlie’s career thus far happened at his fourth school. He was also one of the best things that happened to that schools program. Thank you Charlie!

Oh and ND410 go **** yourself
Sorry….no time for that. Have a Final Four to attend. Actually, since you don’t have anything to do this weekend why don’t you go **** yourself. Enjoy that b*tch slap today? Thought so.

Advertisement
Back