Elite 8 - The U vs Kansas

Miami is a Football school, theoretically speaking we’re not even supposed to be here lol.

Kansas, Duke, Villanova & UNC are all Basketball powerhouse royalty schools & their Football teams suck ***.

That’s why when teams like Baylor, TTech, Arkansas, Miami etc make it this far it speaks volumes to the vitality of the overall program & the coaching staffs at these prospective Football schools.

If Jimmy L stays for the entirety of his 2 year extension it’s not out of the question to make it to a Final Four.

And I say that as someone who has wanted us to move on from Larra for a few years now lol.

We have a **** of a recruiting class coming in so far, and I’m not sure we’re done yet.

Advertisement
Miami is a Football school, theoretically speaking we’re not even supposed to be here lol.

Kansas, Duke, Villanova & UNC are all Basketball powerhouse royalty schools & their Football teams suck ***.

That’s why when teams like Baylor, TTech, Arkansas, Miami etc make it this far it speaks volumes to the vitality of the overall program & the coaching staffs at these prospective Football schools.

If Jimmy L stays for the entirety of his 2 year extension it’s not out of the question to make it to a Final Four.

And I say that as someone who has wanted us to move on from Larra for a few years now lol.
Believe we have much better odds of eventually winning a national basketball championship than another one in football. Much easier to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Believe we have much better odds of eventually winning a national basketball championship than another one in football. Much easier to do.
T-Pain Cmon Man GIF by Verzuz

Advertisement
Man, just a half too short.

On vacation, but saw the first half. Go karting with the kids and check, ****, what was our second half field goal percentage?

Great run, unexpected, and real fun while it lasted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back