Elite 8 - The U vs Kansas

A blue blood top three team in America with NBA talent is playing the half of the tournament against us. We can nitpick or even fairly point out our litany of mistakes, but it really comes down to that. Not much us or any other team could do right now. They are that good and firing on all cylinders.
Miami is a Football school, theoretically speaking we’re not even supposed to be here lol.

Kansas, Duke, Villanova & UNC are all Basketball powerhouse royalty schools & their Football teams suck ***.

That’s why when teams like Baylor, TTech, Arkansas, Miami etc make it this far it speaks volumes to the vitality of the overall program & the coaching staffs at these prospective Football schools.

If Jimmy L stays for the entirety of his 2 year extension it’s not out of the question to make it to a Final Four.

And I say that as someone who has wanted us to move on from Larra for a few years now lol.

Advertisement
Nothing you said here is wrong...Kansas is the #3 team in the country for a reason. The disappointment comes from us not playing smart and players not showing up. It was going to be a heck of an accomplishment for us to win this game, but we did not help ourselves at all. In totality, this was a good season with a crappy ending.
This players not showing up is a bull**** comment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there no clear path in college bball?
Nothing you said here is wrong...Kansas is the #3 team in the country for a reason. The disappointment comes from us not playing smart and players not showing up. It was going to be a heck of an accomplishment for us to win this game, but we did not help ourselves at all. In totality, this was a good season with a crappy ending.
Deeper is the key word. Foul trouble and not making any 3s buried them.

Just insane how they couldn't hit a shot in the 2nd half. Such a flip flop. Feel awful for these seniors that give everything they had. Special season. Was hoping they had a little left in the tank for a final 4 appearance. I was believing at the half but just ran out of gas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Disappointing second half. I said in the opening night game thread I wanted a less miserable season, and it was definitely that. Heck of a run.

Advertisement
Back