Elijah Griffin 5* DT from Savannah, GA V2.0

Advertisement
Just stay in it. Dont make it easy for him. Keep winning and we absolutely make it hard for him to just pick UGA. Wish we could get him down here for a better game then Ball State but hey...ill take it. Would rather the VT game on that Friday night.
VT would be tough being he’s probably got a game of his own. Who knows one game turns into two and so on. I’d rather space it out too. Get him down next week and a month later when FSU comes to town. Hard Rock would be electric regardless of what FSU looks like.

Interesting timing on this report. D$ says we're very much alive in this recruitment and the article comes out the next day.
If you signed up for Canes Connection do you get access to old webinars/calls? Or is it only moving forward to you know?

Advertisement
Prob UGA today but we are not running second anymore…more like 1B. Loves the coaches…esp the ones who would be working with him day to day. Pre-Game Raider walk.
1725580977338.jpeg

There is a strip club just on the other side of the bridge in Savannah (state line?) where I got a lap dance from a stripper with a huge c-section scar.

It was the saddest boner I ever had.
There's a lot of that at strip clubs in Georgia. My boy Troy is one of the owners at K.O.D. in Atlanta. That **** can be traumatic when we pop in there. He sends em all at us but it's either some BAD thick ***** that can suck the soul out of you & the skin off ur **** or it's some chick with bullet wounds and crazy scars. Not even an indication one way to the other until they in front of you.

Advertisement
This mf on the same d-line with Bain, Scott, Lightfoot, Blount and the rest of the young monsters

Facts. This is the class when the fly wheel gets to full motion. One top 10 class is a nice data point. 2 starts a trend. 3 is when you know you’re restocking not rebuilding.

Not only do we get stronger, these guys are no longer going to Bama, UGA, Taint, et só those teams get weaker. Land guys like this this class and find a QB and we’re fully back.

Facts. This is the class when the fly wheel gets to full motion. One top 10 class is a nice data point. 2 starts a trend. 3 is when you know you’re restocking not rebuilding.

Not only do we get stronger, these guys are no longer going to Bama, UGA, Taint, et só those teams get weaker. Land guys like this this class and find a QB and we’re fully back.
Exactly mane top 10 class his first year and top 5 class last year, we keep crushing it on the field we'll probably mess around with another top 5 class. Like you said at that point the roster gets so loaded with great competition we'll be a perennial contender while weakening our competition. And stretch the talent gap between us and UF & FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back