Elijah Griffin 5* DT from Savannah, GA V2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are constantly in it till the end even if we don’t win the battle. One day one will go our way. We have won a lot of battles the last few years

We are constantly in it till the end even if we don’t win the battle. One day one will go our way. We have won a lot of battles the last few years
Have to do everything to get this dude. If UGA going crazy this bad up the bag, if he’s that important to them he should be for us. Make him an offer he can’t refuse, either he’s on our team or we will play against him.

Advertisement
George Costanza Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Have to do everything to get this dude. If UGA going crazy this bad up the bag, if he’s that important to them he should be for us. Make him an offer he can’t refuse, either he’s on our team or we will play against him.
Georgia upped the bag and now I’m not sure he visiting. Gotta find a way. I’m about to donate myself 100% serious

Advertisement

-
Even with the buzz around the in-state program, Griffin is trying to get everything he can out of the process in search of ‘the right decision’.

“With Georgia, it started in the eighth grade,” “All of the schools that I have in mind have a great shot. I don’t want to count out any school because getting an education is the main goal. Whatever school I choose, I want to make the right decision for me.”

-Georgia hasn’t pressured Griffin to make a faster decision. Neither has USC or Miami. Those three programs make up his public top five.

-What does he hope to see on his OV at UGA: “I’ve been there so many times, but I just want to see the academics more, the dorms more,” Griffin said. “I’ve seen some of that but they haven’t gone in on a full dive. I just want to make sure that I make the right decision. I’ve taken official visits to Miami and USC. I kind of waited out just to see how this would be.”

-There has been a lot of speculation that the timing of everything is leading to an impending decision for Griffin. He will be on an official visit at his perceived leader on his birthday.

“There’s always a possibility" . “If at that time I find it in my heart that I want to make that decision, then I’ll make that decision. If I’m not, I think I’ll just wait it out and wait until December.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back