Elijah Griffin 5* DT from Savannah, GA V2.0

There is a strip club just on the other side of the bridge in Savannah (state line?) where I got a lap dance from a stripper with a huge c-section scar.

It was the saddest boner I ever had.
But a boner nonetheless. She did her job!

Advertisement
Advertisement

On Thursday, Dawgs247's Benjamin Wolk reported that the nation's No. 1 defensive lineman could be making his third trip of the year down to South Florida next weekend as the Hurricanes host Ball State. Plans don't appear to be confirmed, but the 6-foot-5, 285-pounder is strongly considering the possibility.

"With Miami, honestly, that defensive side of the ball and how I fit in that defensive scheme," Griffin told Wolk. "They're playing 4-3 vertically and not two-gapping. I think I'd fit well in that defense. Regardless of where I go, I think I'd fit into any great defense. The quarterback Cam Ward, he's legit. Looking at it, he's a Heisman candidate already, and the offense is dangerous. The defense is improving for sure."

"Honestly, I just learned a lot from coach Taylor and coach Joe," Griffin said of his June official visit. "They taught me a lot, just going over my film and the little stuff that they digged into. It was important for me to feel that from those guys, actually critiquing me on things and get right."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just stay in it. Dont make it easy for him. Keep winning and we absolutely make it hard for him to just pick UGA. Wish we could get him down here for a better game then Ball State but hey...ill take it. Would rather the VT game on that Friday night.

This guy would be a nice replacement for when Alston and Baron leave after this year.

Advertisement
On Thursday, Dawgs247's Benjamin Wolk reported that the nation's No. 1 defensive lineman could be making his third trip of the year down to South Florida next weekend as the Hurricanes host Ball State. Plans don't appear to be confirmed, but the 6-foot-5, 285-pounder is strongly considering the possibility.

"With Miami, honestly, that defensive side of the ball and how I fit in that defensive scheme," Griffin told Wolk. "They're playing 4-3 vertically and not two-gapping. I think I'd fit well in that defense. Regardless of where I go, I think I'd fit into any great defense. The quarterback Cam Ward, he's legit. Looking at it, he's a Heisman candidate already, and the offense is dangerous. The defense is improving for sure."

"Honestly, I just learned a lot from coach Taylor and coach Joe," Griffin said of his June official visit. "They taught me a lot, just going over my film and the little stuff that they digged into. It was important for me to feel that from those guys, actually critiquing me on things and get right."

Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back