Early Morning Haselwood update

So in your opinion what was it? I have my own thoughts. I think he knows Jarren Williams is transferring.

I don't know if we lost him yet. Jarren has been thinking about transferring for a while. Hopefully he decides to stay because he is the best qb on the roster. I heard the latest news but players, especially true freshmen, talk of transferring all the time. Tough to find the signal in the noise

If, Jarren intends to transfer, we have no definitive way of knowing if he told Haselwood.

Advertisement
@Kyle Liburd i actually posted last week Uga wasn’t the biggest threat or the biggest offer.

That was when it was either Uga or Miami by the experts. Ironically he chose the school I was talking about with the biggest offer.

I also know the offer is ridiculous.

D money will sign off on this from our pms the last week.

Yes there is family stuff involved , and not all bags but the bags were a big reason.

No code there... I told yall weeks ago Jon richt oc 2019... maybe yall just thought I was kidding.

Alright, so let's be real then. Should fans actually look forward to anything good happening next season or should I just say **** it and avoid getting my hopes up until Richt is gone? This is a legit question. I mean, I'm gonna watch, but I wanna know if I need to just be numb or if this **** is worth my energy to get excited about.

Advertisement
@Kyle Liburd i actually posted last week Uga wasn’t the biggest threat or the biggest offer.

That was when it was either Uga or Miami by the experts. Ironically he chose the school I was talking about with the biggest offer.

Yes there is family stuff involved , and not all bags but the bags were a big reason.

To anyone paying attention it's obvious that you're the truth. It's just depressing as **** right now man... I've been a fan for 17 years but I've only been hardcore following recruiting for like 5 years. Since then, all I've gained is the feeling that we'll never even have the CHANCE to be where we were in '01, ya know? It seem like we lack resources, we lack bagmen, we lost the advantage of all the talent around us because of social media, schools like Baga and OSU and whoever else can bend the rules to their will and ruin the game.
There's no evidence or hope that things will go our way again. It just sucks.

Nope, no hearsay on my part.

It’s the game, it’s just what it is.

Everyone knows what it is. I’m not exactly posting earth shattering stuff. I

So if you have proof then do something about it.

Pass the info along to a reporter or better yet whistleblower tips to the IRS net you 20%.

Advertisement
So if you have proof then do something about it.

Pass the info along to a reporter or better yet whistleblower tips to the IRS net you 20%.

I’ve known of a lot these situations , I’ve had friends paid. It’s part of the deal.

Miami has done it , everyone does. We just can’t play at the highest level.

Why do I care if kids are getting broke off ?

I’m just saying it goes on to a crazy level.

And anyone thinking different has their head in the sand.

Y'all know what's weird people in Miami love to show off fancy cars, homes, boats, love to show off flash money in clubs would rather spend $1 bucks cash money making it rain on strippers or VIP sections in clubs than to fund a network to help these canes to be honest all it takes is a few guys make system work it ain't tricking if you got it we would take over college football easily

Y'all know what's weird people in Miami love to show off fancy cars, homes, boats, love to show off flash money in clubs would rather spend $1 bucks cash money making it rain on strippers or VIP sections in clubs than to fund a network to help these canes to be honest all it takes is a few guys make system work it ain't tricking if you got it we would take over college football easily
They don't have the wealth needed for this ****. This is a yearly thing with a yearly budget of nine and eight figure guys. You just can't compete.

Advertisement

Yes there is family stuff involved , and not all bags but the bags were a big reason

So basically we keep showing up to gunfights with a **** slingshot and wonder why we keep losing recruits.

Advertisement
A lot of those people are actually broke

They don't have the wealth needed for this ****. This is a yearly thing with a yearly budget of nine and eight figure guys. You just can't compete.
I mean there are so many people that come in and out of Miami internationally from across the world you can't think that's it's too far off to think between them and the people who live in miami area south Florida that are sports fans can't come up with 1 million dollars each from 100 guys each year to fund this system to the recruits and to ncaa to keep them silent not that hard trust me they have it in florida

Advertisement
Back