Early Morning Haselwood update

My thing is this....if bags made the decision for Haselwood can we really say that we weren’t playing that game as well.

Adidas sponsored Haselwood’s football team his senior year and adidas gear was prevalent throughout all his short docs. Haselwood visited Miami multiple times during the summer and fall (not including paradise and the OV). Who paid for those flights/trips down? Where did he stay? What did he do when he wasn’t on Miami’s campus?

There is nothing I’ve seen that shows the Haselwood’s are struggling for money, but during his mom’s birthday in Miami there were a lot of family members there. Again, who paid for all these trips down here?

I am not buying that his family got bought out at the last minute. 5 star recruits have money being thrown at them well before the last month before signing day
who has more money tho, nike or adidas? miami or oklahoma? better boosters?

Advertisement
My thing is this....if bags made the decision for Haselwood can we really say that we weren’t playing that game as well.

Adidas sponsored Haselwood’s football team his senior year and adidas gear was prevalent throughout all his short docs. Haselwood visited Miami multiple times during the summer and fall (not including paradise and the OV). Who paid for those flights/trips down? Where did he stay? What did he do when he wasn’t on Miami’s campus?

There is nothing I’ve seen that shows the Haselwood’s are struggling for money, but during his mom’s birthday in Miami there were a lot of family members there. Again, who paid for all these trips down here?

I am not buying that his family got bought out at the last minute. 5 star recruits have money being thrown at them well before the last month before signing day

This. The bag game no doubt exists, but for a player of Haselwood's caliber, UM would have been eliminated a while ago (much less leading for him), if that was what his decision was going to come down to.

Bags are the tried and true excuse to absolve the coaching staff of any guilt for missing on top guys throughout the years. It does have an impact, but so does the fact that UM has had **** poor coaching over the last 15-plus years. OU just produced back-to-back Heisman winners, is heading to the playoff for the 2nd year in a row, and runs an exciting offense led by innovative coaches. UM, meanwhile, shlt it pants all season and ran an offense out of the old testament. If people really don't feel that is going to hurt us landing offensive skill players, your head is buried in the sand.

who has more money tho, nike or adidas? miami or oklahoma? better boosters?

That’s not how the bags work lol. Believe what you want to believe but from what I’ve been told we didn’t lose Haselwood because of $.

This. The bag game no doubt exists, but for a player of Haselwood's caliber, UM would have been eliminated a while ago (much less leading for him), if that was what his decision was going to come down to.

Bags are the tried and true excuse to absolve the coaching staff of any guilt for missing on top guys throughout the years. It does have an impact, but so does the fact that UM has had **** poor coaching over the last 15-plus years. OU just produced back-to-back Heisman winners, is heading to the playoff for the 2nd year in a row, and runs an exciting offense led by innovative coaches. UM, meanwhile, shlt it pants all season and ran an offense out of the old testament. If people really don't feel that is going to hurt us landing offensive skill players, your head is buried in the sand.
Not true at all.. If he shows legitimate interest in another program that drives up the bag from the others

Advertisement
That’s not how the bags work lol. Believe what you want to believe but from what I’ve been told we didn’t lose Haselwood because of $.
bags work because of how much booster are willing to put up. And we lost him because of the ****show going within our team and coaching staff

Advertisement
I'm officially on the #BringHomeMario team...this is the only thing I see turning our program around. He knows what it takes to win here. And no, not like people said with Richt who had been detached from this program for decades. Mario knows South Florida. He can make us great again. He learned a lot from Saban. Cristobal is the key to our success and we need to snag him before he gets too comfortable in eugene.

Advertisement
Nop
So if you know 100% pure fact then send that info to a reporter and blow the lid off the whole thing.

I'm betting that all you have is hearsay.

Nope, no hearsay on my part.

It’s the game, it’s just what it is.

Everyone knows what it is. I’m not exactly posting earth shattering stuff. I

Advertisement
I heard about a couple Haselwood’s summer/fall unofficial visits to Miami in good detail while they were happening. Things such as what he did and who he hung out with. From everything I’ve heard, we didn’t lose to OU because they came in last second and dropped a briefcase at his front door.

OU was by far the biggest offer and it’s not close.

That’s 100 % fact.

It doesn't add up - Fields will end up with Ohio St. Why the sudden interest at the 11th hour in OU? Bags? Gotta be more to this story.
No he won't. OSU was never on the radar. The Quincy Avery talk was overstated. That's not his QB coach. Coach Veal is. OSU better worry because this negative recruiting is hurting their program and Fields don't even have them on the radar.

Brock if you wanna talk about this I'm okay with one message but I'm not elaborating more than this on HERE. just like recruiting things are fluid. Kids change they're minds. I told yall myself a month ago he was staying. After him saying for most of the season he was gone.... now hes circled back on that again. Maybe Quincy can talk him into staying. But from my understanding Quincy is about to be hired at osu... that'll seal it.

This doesn't surprise me at all. And I bet Jadon knows it. Just another reason to add to the many on the debt side of the Miami spread sheet. I have really tried to be positive but that's rough right now..
So in your opinion what was it? I have my own thoughts. I think he knows Jarren Williams is transferring.

agree

That's not because of the talent we have. Its alot more of an indication of the LACK of talent we constantly put out on the field. On a positive note I wanna congratulate Dee as he was just won the award for best wr of the year................... I'm not kidding.

You gotta be kidding me... Like... This is the straw that breaks my back bruh.

Advertisement
Back