Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve known of a lot these situations , I’ve had friends paid. It’s part of the deal.

Miami has done it , everyone does. We just can’t play at the highest level.

Why do I care if kids are getting broke off ?

I’m just saying it goes on to a crazy level.

And anyone thinking different has their head in the sand.
You do you. I was the recruiting assistant assigned to the MNW group in 2008. Patrick Peterson (then Johnson) came up to us during a game at the OB and was telling all of them that LSU was giving him 10k each unofficial visit and that they needed to get on the game. This stuff is out in the open and everyone (the NCAA) knows about it but they don't care. Who cares if schools are spending half a million each year on their recruiting classes when those kids are making everyone else tens of millions of dollars each year... They only come down on the schools dumb enough to get caught. (us and Ole Miss) It's don't ask, don't tell.

Advertisement
Ivins just said that from what he understands, Haselwood was actually using Miami as a smokescreen to hide where he was really going.

Im usually one of the positive/glass is half full type of gents on this site and in life in general, but today is really testing that disposition.

Advertisement
"From my understanding he was using the Hurricanes as a bit of a smoke screen to hide where he was going."

Ivins just said that from what he understands, Haselwood was actually using Miami as a smokescreen to hide where he was really going.

Im usually one of the positive/glass is half full type of gents on this site and in life in general, but today is really testing that disposition.
Troll of the century

Advertisement
I mean there are so many people that come in and out of Miami internationally from across the world you can't think that's it's too far off to think between them and the people who live in miami area south Florida that are sports fans can't come up with 1 million dollars each from 100 guys each year to fund this system to the recruits and to ncaa to keep them silent not that hard trust me they have it in florida
our rich alumni base likes football, but it's nowhere near their #1 priority. It's not even in the top 10. They've got no interest in hanging out with a bunch of 17 year olds to hook them up with $1000 handshakes

Advertisement
Back