Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
You are on my man, course you said same thing before and showed up under a different user name. I would miss all the fun of picking at some of the posters on here and of course the good free info site provides, but a chance to get you negative butt off here would be worth the chance.

My man that coaches at Jarren's HS says he staying and I trust him more than you, so lets just he who is correct.
What do I know... lmao yall keep thinking yall know everything. Buh bye

You are on my man, course you said same thing before and showed up under a different user name. I would miss all the fun of picking at some of the posters on here and of course the good free info site provides, but a chance to get you negative butt off here would be worth the chance.

My man that coaches at Jarren's HS says he staying and I trust him more than you, so lets just he who is correct.
@DMoney you see buddy bet a permanent ban with me. Please enforce this. Thank you and happy holiday

I don't know the deal with Haselwood but someone suggesting that the #1 WR in the country might have got a bag late in the process isn't out of the question. Did Haselwood not know the deal two weeks ago about our record and OU's? Did OU finally show him their offensive stats in the last 5 days? You must be one of those guys who thinks Tua's whole family winding up in Tuscaloosa was simply a family supporting their son too.
Yeah. Some of these dudes are very naive. They think pointing out that Oklahoma's offense is better than ours is some sort of development. It’s been better than ours for several years. Yet they think that magically suddenly became the selling point. LOL.

According to a guy who was supposedly right about everything over the last few months, Haselwood was all ours. Then a few days before he signs he realized OU has a better offense.

Advertisement
It wasn’t a bag, it was a substantially bigger one,last minute.

At his fathers alma mater.

That’s all I will say about that. But it’s 100 % pure fact.
Like The Legend warned a couple weeks ago, dad and handler worked the negotiations absolutely flawlessly.

This was textbook negotiating, and that’s from one of the best negotiators to ever lace em up. I tip my cap to them and saw what a great job they were doing working this deal.

Yeah. Some of these dudes are very naive. They think pointing out that Oklahoma's offense is better than ours is some sort of development. It’s been better than ours for several years. Yet they think that magically suddenly became the selling point. LOL.

According to a guy who was supposedly right about everything over the last few months, Haselwood was all ours. Then a few days before he signs he realized OU has a better offense.
Brother in this instance he definitely was right. There's the other factors I told u about while back but the deciding factor was all on our staff. It was play calling,it was not feeling like richt will be here too much longer,it was qb play & it was who were gonna have calling plays. Money was a factor but he actually really surprised me on this cause it was nowhere near as big of a factor as what we originally felt.

Advertisement
Brother in this instance he definitely was right. There's the other factors I told u about while back but the deciding factor was all on our staff. It was play calling,it was not feeling like richt will be here too much longer,it was qb play & it was who were gonna have calling plays. Money was a factor but he actually really surprised me on this cause it was nowhere near as big of a factor as what we originally felt.

And the fact Jarren wasn't going to be at Miami....

Please please please

Richt really stubborn enough to not make any changes at all after that season? This is what we're rolling in with next year? Same ****, minus Manny?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Is Richt trying to get fired? No, really. Is he? Not trying be a smart *** but it is mind boggling that this is happening. Nothing is changing. If Richt Jr. takes over we are completely ****ed.

So Wiltfong changed his CB to OU?
And that’s exactly why the faqqy crystal ball **** is so stupid. Now, the chinaman Wiltfong will be hailed as prescient for flipping around 3 times and picking the right school after everyone else knows and immediately before the public announcement. Suckers.

Ivins just said that from what he understands, Haselwood was actually using Miami as a smokescreen to hide where he was really going.

Im usually one of the positive/glass is half full type of gents on this site and in life in general, but today is really testing that disposition.
The Legend broke that game down for you guys on here a couple weeks ago.

we might have been playing the game but we just straight up cant offer as much

That’s it, plain and simple.

There’s a bunch of programs that are playing in a completely different stratosphere.
Not crazy at all. OU been bagging big forever. How do you think they convince all these young black men to relocate to the middle of nowhere yee ha land when the kids can just as easily get that eventual NFL money anywhere else. No one hides from the NFL.

They calmed it down after Switzer but they’re back and better than ever.

Advertisement
Back