Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
It isn't a excuse. It is a reality. Now Miami has proven over and over they aren't willing to get in the game to a serious degree. But you're just trying to be dense if you don't believe it is a factor in drawn out recruitments of top players.
They don't have the money. They haven't had the money in awhile and the former bagmans are all in jail or banned because unlike other bagmans, our bagmen was scammers and **** near the same age as our players or young alums and want the clout and hoes. Their bagman are all connected to wealthy good ole boys who have oil money, slave money, and elite money. We can't compete with that. Even USC has had trouble since there's only want to play when they are impressed with what the coach can do without the bagman. They are all about the show. They play when they feel it's showtime, LA style.

Look, everyone got a bagman. We lacking in the fact that we don't have one anymore. We aren't the Harvard of the South. If kids want to go to do both sports and books, they go to Duke, Vandy, Stanford or ND. Now even Michigan. No one signs with Miami for that. Look, there is a lot of kids who love the Miami area and atmosphere but getting elite coaches to come here when you need both endorsements and elite boosters with access to sleezy bagman is next to impossible. This is a multi-billion dollar industry. The beach and our history is the only thing keeping us from being Wake Forest status.

Advertisement
They don't have the money. They haven't had the money in awhile and the former bagmans are all in jail or banned because unlike other bagmans, our bagmen was scammers and **** near the same age as our players or young alums and want the clout and hoes. Their bagman are all connected to wealthy good ole boys who have oil money, slave money, and elite money. We can't compete with that. Even USC has had trouble since there's only want to play when they are impressed with what the coach can do without the bagman. They are all about the show. They play when they feel it's showtime, LA style.

Look, everyone got a bagman. We lacking in the fact that we don't have one anymore. We aren't the Harvard of the South. If kids want to go to do both sports and books, they go to Duke, Vandy, Stanford or ND. Now even Michigan. No one signs with Miami for that. Look, there is a lot of kids who love the Miami area and atmosphere but getting elite coaches to come here when you need both endorsements and elite boosters with access to sleezy bagman is next to impossible. This is a multi-billion dollar industry. The beach and our history is the only thing keeping us from being Wake Forest status.

It's not hard to find when what network we did have was put to rest. It's pretty obvious.

Being located in Sfla you can still win, you just need great coaching , evaluating and development. I have doubts that's currently what we have.

The ones acting like bags are unicorns and Sasquatch are legit naive. It’s even bigger than what you think.

Did it play a small part us ****ting the bed this year? Yeah. Did Morks O play a part ? Yeah.

End of the day Miami doesn’t have the network the big football schools have. Miami is the A’s, we must evaluate better and use the Sfla advantage. At least finding the under the radar kids. Then maybe hit on a couple big fish , which is all um can afford.

Pretty much.

Miami needs a schematic advantage and they need to evaluate the fvck out of South Florida.

So, what has our program hired in the past 15 years? Some of the laziest, worst recruiters for this area you will ever see.

There is a reason why Miami fans want to bring back Butch Davis, because while Butch is not a great game day coach, you know he can do two things incredibly well...evaluate and recruit.

We stink.

It wasn’t a bag, it was a substantially bigger one,last minute.

At his fathers alma mater.

That’s all I will say about that. But it’s 100 % pure fact.

So if you know 100% pure fact then send that info to a reporter and blow the lid off the whole thing.

I'm betting that all you have is hearsay.

Advertisement
It wasn’t the end all but it played a huge part.

Facts.

Other than his fathers “connection” there was nothing else used in his decision.

My thing is this....if bags made the decision for Haselwood can we really say that we weren’t playing that game as well.

Adidas sponsored Haselwood’s football team his senior year and adidas gear was prevalent throughout all his short docs. Haselwood visited Miami multiple times during the summer and fall (not including paradise and the OV). Who paid for those flights/trips down? Where did he stay? What did he do when he wasn’t on Miami’s campus?

There is nothing I’ve seen that shows the Haselwood’s are struggling for money, but during his mom’s birthday in Miami there were a lot of family members there. Again, who paid for all these trips down here?

I am not buying that his family got bought out at the last minute. 5 star recruits have money being thrown at them well before the last month before signing day

I don't know the deal with Haselwood but someone suggesting that the #1 WR in the country might have got a bag late in the process isn't out of the question. Did Haselwood not know the deal two weeks ago about our record and OU's? Did OU finally show him their offensive stats in the last 5 days? You must be one of those guys who thinks Tua's whole family winding up in Tuscaloosa was simply a family supporting their son too.

Is trey sanders flipping to UGA because they offered a bigger bag than Bama?

5 star recruits have bags being thrown at them long before the final month. UF added trey sanders’ brother to their roster LAST YEAR just to attempt to land him

Advertisement
My thing is this....if bags made the decision for Haselwood can we really say that we weren’t playing that game as well.

Adidas sponsored Haselwood’s football team his senior year and adidas gear was prevalent throughout all his short docs. Haselwood visited Miami multiple times during the summer and fall (not including paradise and the OV). Who paid for those flights/trips down?

There is nothing I’ve seen that shows the Haselwood’s are struggling for money, but during his mom’s birthday in Miami there were a lot of family members there. Again, who paid for all these trips down here?

I am not buying that his family got bought out at the last minute. 5 star recruits have money being thrown at them well before the last month before signing day
we might have been playing the game but we just straight up cant offer as much

So if you know 100% pure fact then send that info to a reporter and blow the lid off the whole thing.

I'm betting that all you have is hearsay.
Elite programs have elite bagmen, they're not Ponzi schemers; they have perfected the art. There needs to be proof and they leave no trace.

Adidas sponsored Haselwood’s football team his senior year and adidas gear was prevalent throughout all his short docs. Haselwood visited Miami multiple times during the summer and fall (not including paradise and the OV). Who paid for those flights/trips down? Where did he stay? What did he do when he wasn’t on Miami’s campus?

And the last stretch is when the big bags come out. We see it every single year. Over and over.

Advertisement
we might have been playing the game but we just straight up cant offer as much

I heard about a couple of Haselwood’s summer/fall unofficial visits to Miami in good detail while they were happening. Things such as what he did and who he hung out with. From everything I’ve heard, we didn’t lose to OU because they came in last second and dropped a briefcase at his front door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is trey sanders flipping to UGA because they offered a bigger bag than Bama?

5 star recruits have bags being thrown at them long before the final month. UF added trey sanders’ brother to their roster LAST YEAR just to attempt to land him
Bama grabbed Sanders right back lmao. He isn't going to UGA.

Advertisement
Back