Does Anyone Really Care About Kayaa's Decision?

Advertisement
We are going to struggle a bit next year if he leaves. Part of me wants him to leave (and hopefully be successful in the NFL) so we can get the young guys ready to go for 2018 and be ready to face LSU instead of a first time starter looking like a deer in headlights.

I am not sold on Rosier and would like to see a battle between Allison, Perry and Weldon. Any of those 3 would be just fine.

Lsu doesnt have a qb and will lose several top players after next year.

And before y'all talk about kaaya not doing nothing, he made Phillip dorsett into a first rounder and improved walfords draft stock. Without kaaya dorsett ain't did sh*t in the league

Please claim someone hacked your account because of all the things you've posted this may be the worst.

And before y'all talk about kaaya not doing nothing, he made Phillip dorsett into a first rounder and improved walfords draft stock. Without kaaya dorsett ain't did sh*t in the league

We get it brock kaaya yo lil baby ****

Advertisement
Allison was not even productive in high school but I am sure we win't miss a beat with him!

I'd rather Jack/N'Kosi take their lumps next year than in 2018 when we'll be completely loaded everywhere.

Not going to be loaded when we go 6-6. This 2018 class is loaded and need a good year on the field to bring the program back.

Man you took the words right out of my mouth!!! Yeah let's take our lumps in 2017 and watch all the big time 2018 recruits bounce. Great plan

We get it brock kaaya yo lil baby ****

Don't understand the hate kaaya get on here. You don't know what you have till it's gone plain and simple

If he stays great. If he leaves, whatever. How many people feel this way? I don't think Kaaya staying or going impacts our win lose total next year very much one way or the other.

If you're a future UM QB recruit why would you want to play for this **** fanbase?

Nowhere in my statement am I dogging the kid. I asked a question. I think we have seen the best of Kaaya. We may be worse without him, who knows. I just don't think it's a make or break for this team next year.

You may not be directly dogging him but you're insinuating that the QB with highest draft grade out of UM in the last 25 years AS A ****ING JUNIOR isn't up to our standard and that we have a better shot with QB's who haven't even taken a snap yet. Baffling. No team is better with an NFL QB leaving period.

IF Allison, Perry, or Weldon are better they can beat Kaaya out this offseason.

Peyton Manning was 100x the QB in the NFL that Tee Martin was but who won a National Title the year after he left?

Advertisement
Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

How do we know someone won't step up and be better next year? Room was superior to Dak until injury. Bledsoe was better than Brady. Winston won a championship as a true freshmen as soon as he got a chance. Nobody knows what we have behind Kaaya until we get a chance to see.

So you've chose two examples that work for your argument when the opposite is true of almost every other case ever. Backups tend to be worse, period. I don't know if Allison will be better (and I hope he is) but I'm pretty sure we will be much much worse with Rosier at QB. So whats to lose from having Kayaa back for another year. It can only help us.

Having said that, i'm not sure he gains much more from being here for himself.

He may want to go. He and we are flipping a coin really - to play scared against FAU as a 3rd year QB was frightening. If he plays that way as a senior his stock will go in the toilet. Blame it on the OL and go to the NFL.

Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

How do we know someone won't step up and be better next year? Room was superior to Dak until injury. Bledsoe was better than Brady. Winston won a championship as a true freshmen as soon as he got a chance. Nobody knows what we have behind Kaaya until we get a chance to see.

So you've chose two examples that work for your argument when the opposite is true of almost every other case ever. Backups tend to be worse, period. I don't know if Allison will be better (and I hope he is) but I'm pretty sure we will be much much worse with Rosier at QB. So whats to lose from having Kayaa back for another year. It can only help us.

Having said that, i'm not sure he gains much more from being here for himself.

Backups in the NFL are generally worse. Backups in college could possibly always be better than the "vet" QB who starts because he is the veteran.

Allison was not even productive in high school but I am sure we win't miss a beat with him!

I'd rather Jack/N'Kosi take their lumps next year than in 2018 when we'll be completely loaded everywhere.

Not going to be loaded when we go 6-6. This 2018 class is loaded and need a good year on the field to bring the program back.

This is college football. Players move on. We're not so bereft of talent at the position where we can't win 9 games with a young QB.

If Jack is any good at all, he should be able to contribute. He'll have two springs and two summers under his belt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We are going to struggle a bit next year if he leaves. Part of me wants him to leave (and hopefully be successful in the NFL) so we can get the young guys ready to go for 2018 and be ready to face LSU instead of a first time starter looking like a deer in headlights.

I am not sold on Rosier and would like to see a battle between Allison, Perry and Weldon. Any of those 3 would be just fine.

No fear sir, LSU doesn't score on our defense in 2018 regardless of our qb

I mean he's just our record breaking starting QB....

Not really that important of a position......

Idiots smh

Advertisement
It depends on how CMR calls the offense next year. If it's gonna be more of the same shotgun RPO then Kaaya should leave. If we run a pro style under center he should stay. Rosier will be a better RPO scheme QB than Kaaya. Rosier can run and throws well out of the pocket. He's going to make it much harder to game plan against than Kaaya. Against Kaaya all the talented defenses have to do is blitz and he's toast. That's been proven over and over again. Overall, I don't see CMR making big offensive changes. So with the OL still a work in progress UM is better off without Kaaya.

of course we are better with him back. give allison and rosier and all the qbs behind him more time to learn and develop. kaaya never redshirted. give him another year of training and another year under richt. can only get better, be more mature, more accurate, stronger, smarter, etc. it's only his 3rd year.

glad someone else mentioned brock berlin.

Advertisement
Back