Does Anyone Really Care About Kayaa's Decision?

Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

How do we know someone won't step up and be better next year? Room was superior to Dak until injury. Bledsoe was better than Brady. Winston won a championship as a true freshmen as soon as he got a chance. Nobody knows what we have behind Kaaya until we get a chance to see.

Your examples explained the answer the best, EXPERIENCE. Each QB you mentioned, Room, Dak, Bledsoe, Brady and Winston all looked even better the second season in that system. The more time the QB had in the system the better they played overall.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's not gonna improve much next season but he does give us our best chance of winning the coastal next year.

Next year's team has a chance to be GREAT with Kaaya. Without him, we are in for another 8-9 win season. You Kaaya haters are in for a rude awakening next season.

If he stays great. If he leaves, whatever. How many people feel this way? I don't think Kaaya staying or going impacts our win lose total next year very much one way or the other.

StudentRaisingHand.gif

I couldn't care less this was suppose to be his year and led us to a 4 game losing streak.... Im gonna die of nausea to go through another off season reading porsters remarks about how his 4th season with a year under mark richt is gonna be the year.... 8 or 9 wins is Kaaya's ceiling...

Who do you think gets the nod? Rozier, Allison, Perry, Weldon?

Please don't say Sherrifs

Advertisement
If he stays great. If he leaves, whatever. How many people feel this way? I don't think Kaaya staying or going impacts our win lose total next year very much one way or the other.

If you're a future UM QB recruit why would you want to play for this **** fanbase?

We're the same level team next year with or without Kaaya.
Not true. You put someone even slightly worse than kaaya and it could be a disasterous season.

Look the hype never matched the results, everyone gets that, but if you have an experienced guy who's better than any of your backups and can give you one more year, you take it.

With hopefully a better Oline maybe kaaya gets marginally better. if not he still gives you the best opportunity to win the most games.

Advertisement

If you're a future UM QB recruit why would you want to play for this **** fanbase?

Nowhere in my statement am I dogging the kid. I asked a question. I think we have seen the best of Kaaya. We may be worse without him, who knows. I just don't think it's a make or break for this team next year.

If Kaaya returns it would be the absolute best thing that could happen to the program in a while.

1. We have a team that will be ready to win next season

2. It gives Allison another year to develop in the system, and it allows us to RS Perry and Weldon so they can develop and get stronger in the weight room.

A lot rides on Kaaya's return

If Kaaya leaves we need to get a green QB ready, and I don't think we'll be able to RS Perry. I think you'll need to have a package for him every game

Advertisement
Of course.

Kid has been a model ambassador for the university from the time he was being recruited.

As much as everyone here ****es and moans about kids playing games and making us look bad in recruiting, he has always been a standup kid. He never wavered. Never got into trouble. Never showed anything but class.

We're the same level team next year with or without Kaaya.
Not true. You put someone even slightly worse than kaaya and it could be a disasterous season.

Look the hype never matched the results, everyone gets that, but if you have an experienced guy who's better than any of your backups and can give you one more year, you take it.

With hopefully a better Oline maybe kaaya gets marginally better. if not he still gives you the best opportunity to win the most games.

On the flip side maybe Rosier and Allison have progressed quicker in richts offense and will provide us with better WB play?

You all are a funny bunch if you think we're winning a championship or anything of significance with a deeply flawed QB in Kaaya, or any of the back-ups.

So yes, we're an upper tier Coastal team and nothing more, regardless of our starting QB next year.

Advertisement
Of course.

Kid has been a model ambassador for the university from the time he was being recruited.

As much as everyone here ****es and moans about kids playing games and making us look bad in recruiting, he has always been a standup kid. He never wavered. Never got into trouble. Never showed anything but class.
People act like they hate the kid because them team couldn't beat fsu the last 3 years. It's not all his fault

Of course.

That's all cool but when does winning games mean more?

Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

How do we know someone won't step up and be better next year? Room was superior to Dak until injury. Bledsoe was better than Brady. Winston won a championship as a true freshmen as soon as he got a chance. Nobody knows what we have behind Kaaya until we get a chance to see.

Winston was also the number 1 QB in the nation to, and he was a RS Freshman when he first started. Again, he was the number 1 QB in the nation. We don't have a number 1 Qb in the nation on our roster right now.

If you're going to draw a comparison, compare Apples to Apples

Kaaya is the Tony's Romo of college. He has somehow tricked everyone into believing he is really good without ever winning an important game. He puts up a lot of stats but never wins the big ones. Kaaya=Romo.

Advertisement
Back