Does Anyone Really Care About Kayaa's Decision?

You and everyone else is crazy as **** if you think he's a backup next season to anyone coming in or currently on the roster... Blind *** Fans...

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya

Year 1: 6-7
Year 2: 7-5
Year 3: 8-4

What are we really missing if he leaves? People acting like this is a big deal. You can take his other empty FAU/FAMU/Etc career record stats and shove it. I ain't missing gonna miss these years. At first it was Al Golden's fault. No we have the so called "real coach" and Kaaya produces an 8-4 record with a solid defense. Bro, I aint' gonna miss him if he leaves.

8-4 year 2.

Kaaya went 7-5 in year 2 as the starter

With Brad our team will be nasty. Its hard to win with out an established QB, not to say none of the other QBs wont step up but you wouldn't expect them to play at Brad's level. Brad is a **** good player, at worst he is going to be a career backup in the NFL and make a great living.

At worst?! What have you seen to come to that conclusion?

There's a very good chance he washes out of the league within three years.

This is what I keep asking

can we go back to just after the notre dame loss and see if these same people were thinking this?

I swear that 4 game win streak really brought some silly optomism from what we saw in the real games IN THE REAL STRETCH from kayaa

What real games? Unc defense isnt good and he struggled vs fau too. Ncstate, fsu, app state and vt are the best defenses he faced. All four are ranked in the top 30.

I think it was less about the opponents and more about struggles with the o-line, the new offense, and play calling.

With Brad our team will be nasty. Its hard to win with out an established QB, not to say none of the other QBs wont step up but you wouldn't expect them to play at Brad's level. Brad is a **** good player, at worst he is going to be a career backup in the NFL and make a great living.

At worst?! What have you seen to come to that conclusion?

There's a very good chance he washes out of the league within three years.

This is what I keep asking

can we go back to just after the notre dame loss and see if these same people were thinking this?

I swear that 4 game win streak really brought some silly optomism from what we saw in the real games IN THE REAL STRETCH from kayaa

What real games? Unc defense isnt good and he struggled vs fau too. Ncstate, fsu, app state and vt are the best defenses he faced. All four are ranked in the top 30.

I think it was less about the opponents and more about struggles with the o-line, the new offense, and play calling.

If we played the offense we are playing now during that stretch we be 11-1 and people would be begging for him to stay

It depends on how CMR calls the offense next year. If it's gonna be more of the same shotgun RPO then Kaaya should leave. If we run a pro style under center he should stay. Rosier will be a better RPO scheme QB than Kaaya. Rosier can run and throws well out of the pocket. He's going to make it much harder to game plan against than Kaaya. Against Kaaya all the talented defenses have to do is blitz and he's toast. That's been proven over and over again. Overall, I don't see CMR making big offensive changes. So with the OL still a work in progress UM is better off without Kaaya.

Still feel the same way today I did then...

Advertisement
It depends on how CMR calls the offense next year. If it's gonna be more of the same shotgun RPO then Kaaya should leave. If we run a pro style under center he should stay. Rosier will be a better RPO scheme QB than Kaaya. Rosier can run and throws well out of the pocket. He's going to make it much harder to game plan against than Kaaya. Against Kaaya all the talented defenses have to do is blitz and he's toast. That's been proven over and over again. Overall, I don't see CMR making big offensive changes. So with the OL still a work in progress UM is better off without Kaaya.

Still feel the same way today I did then...

Cool.

Advertisement
Back