Does Anyone Really Care About Kayaa's Decision?

Advertisement
With Brad our team will be nasty. Its hard to win with out an established QB, not to say none of the other QBs wont step up but you wouldn't expect them to play at Brad's level. Brad is a **** good player, at worst he is going to be a career backup in the NFL and make a great living.

Miami will be a better team if Kaaya comes back and I continue to be dumbfounded as to why he thinks it's a good time to leave. Here's yet another article from probably the most plugged in writer who covers the draft and he doesn't even mention Kaaya (or Njoku for that matter, though I understand why he'd enter).

McGinn: Running backs headline 2017 NFL draft

If Kaaya is so confident in his abilities, why not get the insurance for whatever position the draft committee projects, go back to college and show you can win big games, and improve his stock to be a no brainer first round pick? What is the appeal of rushing to the NFL to hold a clipboard and play a few quarters of meaningless preseason football?

Advertisement
Miami will be a better team if Kaaya comes back and I continue to be dumbfounded as to why he thinks it's a good time to leave. Here's yet another article from probably the most plugged in writer who covers the draft and he doesn't even mention Kaaya (or Njoku for that matter, though I understand why he'd enter).

If Kaaya is so confident in his abilities, why not get the insurance for whatever position the draft committee projects, go back to college and show you can win big games, and improve his stock to be a no brainer first round pick? What is the appeal of rushing to the NFL to hold a clipboard and play a few quarters of meaningless preseason football?

He gets through his rookie contract faster and he could go to a better team. I'm not saying he should leave but I'd rather go to New England than the Rams for example.

With Brad our team will be nasty. Its hard to win with out an established QB, not to say none of the other QBs wont step up but you wouldn't expect them to play at Brad's level. Brad is a **** good player, at worst he is going to be a career backup in the NFL and make a great living.

At worst?! What have you seen to come to that conclusion?

There's a very good chance he washes out of the league within three years.

I really hope that he leaves. I think the young man should go to the NFL and hopefully receive proper coaching that will allow him to develop into a nice backup or journeyman.

It's funny how people are saying that he is the best quarterback on the roster without seeing the others play. When Brad leaves, we will see the same quarterback Improvement that Penn State saw when Hackenberg left.

Brad Kaaya

Year 1: 6-7
Year 2: 7-5
Year 3: 8-4

What are we really missing if he leaves? People acting like this is a big deal. You can take his other empty FAU/FAMU/Etc career record stats and shove it. I ain't missing gonna miss these years. At first it was Al Golden's fault. No we have the so called "real coach" and Kaaya produces an 8-4 record with a solid defense. Bro, I aint' gonna miss him if he leaves.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want him back. It will allow us to redshirt perry and Weldon and get Allison some mop-up duty.

You then let all the qbs fight it out in 2018 for job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

How do we know someone won't step up and be better next year? Room was superior to Dak until injury. Bledsoe was better than Brady. Winston won a championship as a true freshmen as soon as he got a chance. Nobody knows what we have behind Kaaya until we get a chance to see.

Winston was a Redshirt Freshman...not a true Freshman

Brad Kaaya

What are we really missing if he leaves? People acting like this is a big deal. You can take his other empty FAU/FAMU/Etc career record stats and shove it. I ain't missing gonna miss these years. At first it was Al Golden's fault. No we have the so called "real coach" and Kaaya produces an 8-4 record with a solid defense. Bro, I aint' gonna miss him if he leaves.

Solid defense and a ****** offensive line...Kaya is not bad at all if you give him time...our o-line sucked and that has contributed to his poor play at times...yet he still has the all time passing record at the U, hmmmm

Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

How do we know someone won't step up and be better next year? Room was superior to Dak until injury. Bledsoe was better than Brady. Winston won a championship as a true freshmen as soon as he got a chance. Nobody knows what we have behind Kaaya until we get a chance to see.

Pretty sure Winston was a redshirt not a true freshman...

Advertisement
Brad should leave. He does not have it. Never will. How many sacks does he need to take when he has plenty time to get rid of the **** ball? People, that happens a lot. He has no pocket and situational awareness. Brad often Plays like a true freshman.

We can do much better than Brad. With Brad, we are 8-4/9-3 at best. I'd rather do that with Rosier, Allison or someone else. At least there is an upside to come with those guys.

He gets through his rookie contract faster and he could go to a better team. I'm not saying he should leave but I'd rather go to New England than the Rams for example.

His rookie contract may very well be his last contract. There's no advantage in rushing to the league when you're clearly not ready and your only action would be playing for the scout team.

If he seriously considers himself capable of having a lengthy NFL career, then staying another year to work on getting better with a QB guru like Richt is the better move. Only way declaring early makes sense is if he's satisfied with being a 4-6 round pick, making a cool couple million off his first rookie contract and then fading out of the league.

QB guru like Richt

Richt is not a QB Guru

Advertisement

At worst?! What have you seen to come to that conclusion?

There's a very good chance he washes out of the league within three years.

This is what I keep asking

can we go back to just after the notre dame loss and see if these same people were thinking this?

I swear that 4 game win streak really brought some silly optomism from what we saw in the real games IN THE REAL STRETCH from kayaa

He isn't a good enough pocket passer to succeed at the next level. He gets away with stuff in college that will fail in the NFL. Add that to his total total inability to move and he will be a huge JAG at the next level.

Brad Kaaya

8-4 year 2.

Advertisement
Back