Does Anyone Really Care About Kayaa's Decision?

Selfishly, I'd like him to come back because i think we have a better chance with him than trying to break in a new quarterback.

Advertisement
Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

How do we know someone won't step up and be better next year? Room was superior to Dak until injury. Bledsoe was better than Brady. Winston won a championship as a true freshmen as soon as he got a chance. Nobody knows what we have behind Kaaya until we get a chance to see.

Winston was also the number 1 QB in the nation to, and he was a RS Freshman when he first started. Again, he was the number 1 QB in the nation. We don't have a number 1 Qb in the nation on our roster right now.

If you're going to draw a comparison, compare Apples to Apples

Allison will have a redshirt year and he was an All-American. Why can't he be better than kaaya?

I know that he has mixed results, but Brad gives us the best chance to win big next year. If he were to return, we have the best returning team in the Coastal and possibly in the ACC

Unless breaking in a new QB when our current freshmen are juniors is a good thing, stone shoes needs to make like a tree

Advertisement
No way in **** are we better next year with anyone else on our roster or anyone coming in . Perry should get a year to learn . Brads play picked up greatly at the end of the year

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes. I think Kaaya won't be really appreciated until after he leaves. That's just do to the ignorance of the fans thinking that be it a freshman QB or one of the current backups will step in and have better success than Kaaya from day one. Unfortunately this will be one those, "I told you so" moments and what's even worse is that I have to sit through these "growing pains" with U! SMH

How do we know someone won't step up and be better next year? Room was superior to Dak until injury. Bledsoe was better than Brady. Winston won a championship as a true freshmen as soon as he got a chance. Nobody knows what we have behind Kaaya until we get a chance to see.

Winston was also the number 1 QB in the nation to, and he was a RS Freshman when he first started. Again, he was the number 1 QB in the nation. We don't have a number 1 Qb in the nation on our roster right now.

If you're going to draw a comparison, compare Apples to Apples

Allison will have a redshirt year and he was an All-American. Why can't he be better than kaaya?

He very well may be better than Kaaya, when it's all said and done. but he won't start over Kaaya next year, if he came back. ****, I think he's going to have his hands full holding off Perry once he comes to Campus.

I hate FSU, but Jameis was a **** of a QB, and he's not even in the same category as him. The phrase a bird in a hand is worth more than two in the bush. You don't know what you're going to get with none of the QB behind Brad, but you know what you're going to get with Kaaya. Kaaya needs to work on his pocket presence and footwork, and that's super coachable.

Personally, I think he's gone, but man if he comes back, I think we're going to make run. They finally figure things out during the second half the Notre Dame game.

If he stays great. If he leaves, whatever. How many people feel this way? I don't think Kaaya staying or going impacts our win lose total next year very much one way or the other.

He and David, both should come back an increase their draft status like corn has done! We possibly could hear the comparison to Burns, but Burns was like a 3 year starter. David and Brad another year in this offense and with our defense, the new recruits...we rollin and they making way more money!!!!

If he stays great. If he leaves, whatever. How many people feel this way? I don't think Kaaya staying or going impacts our win lose total next year very much one way or the other.

If you're a future UM QB recruit why would you want to play for this **** fanbase?

Nowhere in my statement am I dogging the kid. I asked a question. I think we have seen the best of Kaaya. We may be worse without him, who knows. I just don't think it's a make or break for this team next year.

You may not be directly dogging him but you're insinuating that the QB with highest draft grade out of UM in the last 25 years AS A ******* JUNIOR isn't up to our standard and that we have a better shot with QB's who haven't even taken a snap yet. Baffling. No team is better with an NFL QB leaving period.

IF Allison, Perry, or Weldon are better they can beat Kaaya out this offseason.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Allison was not even productive in high school but I am sure we win't miss a beat with him!

I'd rather Jack/N'Kosi take their lumps next year than in 2018 when we'll be completely loaded everywhere.

I'd rather actually have a good season for once rather than trying to build to some hypothetical "loaded" year.

I think we can have a good season with youth at QB. I don't think Brad is the difference between 10-2 or 6-6 or whatever.

We are going to struggle a bit next year if he leaves. Part of me wants him to leave (and hopefully be successful in the NFL) so we can get the young guys ready to go for 2018 and be ready to face LSU instead of a first time starter looking like a deer in headlights.

I am not sold on Rosier and would like to see a battle between Allison, Perry and Weldon. Any of those 3 would be just fine.

Advertisement
Fake mfs, talk all that sh*t about brad but going to be mad when he bounces

Allison was not even productive in high school but I am sure we win't miss a beat with him!

I'd rather Jack/N'Kosi take their lumps next year than in 2018 when we'll be completely loaded everywhere.

I'd rather actually have a good season for once rather than trying to build to some hypothetical "loaded" year.

I think we can have a good season with youth at QB. I don't think Brad is the difference between 10-2 or 6-6 or whatever.

I think he is the difference between 10-2 and 8-4.

And before y'all talk about kaaya not doing nothing, he made Phillip dorsett into a first rounder and improved walfords draft stock. Without kaaya dorsett ain't did sh*t in the league

Advertisement
I think he is the difference between 10-2 and 8-4.

Maybe, but we went 8-4 with him this year despite having a good defense.

IMO the upside to Kaaya coming back is the potential to grow in the second year of the offense. But 2016 Kaaya didn't play like a QB with 25 starts under his belt. He was marginally better than 2014 Kaaya in terms of decision-making and productivity.

Nope, thruthfully in the end what big game has he actually win for us. If he wins the bowl game thwn I'll change my tune until then who gives a shizz.

That could be said for every QB on our roster next year.

And before y'all talk about kaaya not doing nothing, he made Phillip dorsett into a first rounder and improved walfords draft stock. Without kaaya dorsett ain't did sh*t in the league

Kaaya "made" Dorsett into a first rounder. Unreal.

Advertisement
Back