DAILY DEBATE: Would you have taken Simeon Barrow back?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good lord, every time you post, we get the overwhelming whiff of vaginosis.

Waaaah waaaah, sometimes people view different situations with different standards. WAAAAHHHH.

How about you turn in your "CIS Double Standard Cop" badge, drink some alcohol,

The season will be starting in 2 months, and you're still whining about JEFF THOMAS. There's something wrong with you.

IMG_1676.jpeg

So easily triggered …

Advertisement
Depends on circumstance. If the guy made it clear that he wasn't coming back and was a prick on the way out, you move on. If it was a case of a guy going home and there just being rumors about him leaving, but he was upfront, you set down ground rules and move forward. That said, none of us know what happened.

Advertisement
1) I wouldn't increase his NIL period. This is about the rest of the team. We have our re-negotiation period in the offseason, but once we agree there is not going back and negotiating again because the portal is closed and you think you have all the leverage.
2) I wouldn't let him out of any agreement if thats what he needed to actually play somewhere else. I'd make him sit a year, idgaf.
3) This year we kinda had no options, because otherwise we are entirely reliant on young guys, which could work or could not. But like if this happened next year I wouldn't be begging him. The issue would have to be something that I'm confident wouldn't **** with the locker room. Like if he was doing this cause he had some off field problems or family problems, I'd be much more understanding. But If it's him just trying to "negotiate" **** that.

Personally I wouldn't have viewed it as the end of the world if he did leave. I would view him as an absolute ******* idiot, given he's likely getting higher NIL here than his alternatives, we have a legit playoff capable team, and he's basically guaranteed a starting spot (at very min high rotation)... And it's all in a great city/place to live.

Advertisement
Year 3 Must Win year for Mario
Cam Ward 1 Year
DT is disaster without him relying on true freshman
Winning cures all...

Without knowing all the facts, the question isnt fair to ask but the answer is yes anyways.

Advertisement
Back