Coach Golden has informed staff he will be staying at Miami

View as article
A free miami site was the only one with a legit source throughout this entire process.

Great site here, but handing out plaudits for this news is like being excited about the doctor who finally diagnosed properly your terminal illness.

Advertisement
Corch got some splainin to do. Only way to win back the team/fans is to just win...

I love being a Cane too, but I don't need to be an insider to see that our HC is in over his head and that he places his DC above our program.

so funny how people on here (students, alums, and the regular joe) actually act like they know whats going on. (speculation assumptions etc. ) now that Ag is staying can we focus on getting rid of dorito and brining in this top 10 recruiting class. lets focus on winning the coastal next year and moving forward. still want to see what AG does in terms of changes. I know the gurus on here will bash, the pessimistics will neg, and the "insiders" will have "inside info of what truly happened.

Love being a Cane

Advertisement
Awesome he is gong to bring us a national championship shortly and those that are upset that he is staying are morons .Lets reflect on what he has done
(1) changed the culture of entitlement
(2) made inroads into the community restoring relationships with HS coaches
(3) arranged clinics where hundreds of kids are exposed to Miami football
(4) brought us through the dark period where every rival used the death penalty scare against us
(5) made nice nice with the administration who is firmly behind the program
(6) won nine games and if his best player had not gone down would have beat VT and won our division ,
( 7 ) brought us a top ten recruiting class this year with balance across the board no more do we have a punter playing receiver
(8) integrated a plan when he sees a hole he fills it eg our punter

Thanks for sticking around Al

Unless Duke plays all 11 positions on defense we weren't beating VT. He better go to coaching 101 like Jimbo did this offseason. People around FSU said Fisher changed his ways this offseason. When Golden's players don't even care that he is gone.... He should've left. ****.

I agree with the second part of what you say. I really don't want to hear crap from him. Nada. I just hope our guys will play for each other because I'm pretty sure they see him for the mouth piece that he is.

Corch got some splainin to do. Only way to win back the team/fans is to just win...

I think Golden operates this program like he's going by a set of instructions from a manual at the same time...despite the tone of his surroundings. Tease leaving for another job? "Nope, I love it here, that's how great I love this place." Nevermind the fact that this entire fanbase was willing to move your furniture for you. We wanted you leave for christ sakes!

Advertisement
I am sure we will get all the answers we need at his press conference tomorrow. "Its a process". "One brick at a time". with no changes coming to staff, unless some of the coordinators have lost respect for him and find other jobs now

I think Golden operates this program like he's going by a set of instructions from a manual at the same time...despite the tone of his surroundings. Tease leaving for another job? "Nope, I love it here, that's how great I love this place." Nevermind the fact that this entire fanbase was willing to move your furniture for you. We wanted you leave for christ sakes!

Speak for yourself.. I want golden to continue to build his program.. Year 5 is when I'll decide if I wanna start moving furniture.

Advertisement

think JoPA left Al the Diary in his will?

I love being a Cane too, but I don't need to be an insider to see that our HC is in over his head and that he places his DC above our program.

so funny how people on here (students, alums, and the regular joe) actually act like they know whats going on. (speculation assumptions etc. ) now that Ag is staying can we focus on getting rid of dorito and brining in this top 10 recruiting class. lets focus on winning the coastal next year and moving forward. still want to see what AG does in terms of changes. I know the gurus on here will bash, the pessimistics will neg, and the "insiders" will have "inside info of what truly happened.

Love being a Cane

I agree with you about about our DC. this is what I wanted to see AG handle. If he handles the coaches and gets rid or makes the necessary changes then good, if not he SHOULD have taken the PSU job

The []_[];1757983 said:

Speak for yourself.. I want golden to continue to build his program.. Year 5 is when I'll decide if I wanna start moving furniture.
That's fine. I'll be waiting for you next to his lazy boy.

Advertisement
Golden are you kidding me!! We just got trolled by this fat **** he prob couldn't take his butt buddy with him to psu so he's staying. Please get rid of dorito I can't take another year of this ***** *** defense.

Before you guys fold the Golden to PSU thread, lemme axe you dis:

1) Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??

2) Was it over when Chip Kelly released a presser saying that he was staying at Oregon?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...elly-will-stay-at-oregon-not-make-jump-to-nfl

Chip Kelly will stay at Oregon, not make jump to NFL

• By Dan Hanzus
  • Around the League Writer
  • Published: Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:14 p.m.
  • Updated: Jan. 7, 2013 at 08:20 p.m.

Chip Kelly has said "thanks, but no thanks" to the NFL. Again.Rosenthal: Eagles, Browns strike out
100.jpg
Chip Kelly was the first choice of the Browns andEagles, but now both teams must turn to Plan B, Gregg Rosenthal writes. More...

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported late Sunday night that Kelly told the Philadelphia Eagles he has decided to remain the head coach at the University of Oregon, according to a team source. This comes after a weekend in which Kelly had extended talks with the Eagles and Cleveland Browns. Kelly also met with the Buffalo Bills, who since have agreed to terms with Syracuse coach Doug Marrone.Kelly had a long meeting with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner on Friday in Arizona, and a source told Rapoport the sides were very close to a deal. Kelly then met with the Eagles on Saturday in a discussion that lasted several hours, bumping a scheduled follow-up meeting with the Browns in the process. Rapoport reported Sunday that the Browns were rebooting their search, and Kelly told theEagles later in the day that he was staying at Oregon.Rapoport reported Sunday that Oregon booster and Nike co-founder Phil Knight made a strong push to keep Kelly with the Ducks, according to a source with knowledge of the process. It is believed Knight's sway played a substantial role in Kelly's decision.
If Kelly tests the waters again in 2014, it will be interesting to see if NFL teams pursue him with the same vigor shown in Cleveland and Philadelphia this time around. Prying Kelly from Oregon has become a "Mission: Impossible" scenario for NFL teams.This is the second year Kelly has flirted with a leap to the NFL, only to decide the college ranks were a better fit. TheTampa Bay Buccaneers believed they were close to landing the coach this time last year. The Bucs quickly moved on and hired Greg Schiano. Now the Browns and Eagles must do the same, with no clear favorites for their respective jobs at this time.

If he comes back with Onfrio I'm in official rooting for us to lose to get the ******* fired mode

Then you're not a Cane fan and can go pound sand.

I'm a miami hurricane fan. Not a coral gables Boy Scout fan. I don't care if their winning or losing. We're not the ****ing miami hurricanes and it SUCKS!!!

If you are rooting for us to lose, you aren't a fan.

Of who the miami hurricanes? **** yea! Till death. But where are they at? Coral gables Boy Scouts? Stanford south? I NEVER signed up for that ****.

Advertisement
Back