Canes vs LBSU game 2. The quest for hits and runs

I'm pretty new to the board, so forgive me, but is life always this miserable for our baseball fans?

This team that the majority of the board seems to hate so much, did win the best conference in the country.

Advertisement
I'm pretty new to the board, so forgive me, but is life always this miserable for our baseball fans?

This team that the majority of the board seems to hate so much, did win the best conference in the country.

Games get close and out come the vultures.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's ok to celebrate now fellas.

What I just watched these past two games was extremely impressive, honestly. Miami showed amazing fortitude to continuously come back in games after facing pretty rough comebacks. Long Beach is probably the best three seed in the tourney (though FAU was a weak two seed).

I'm very proud of my Canes...and will choose to be quite happy tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Game, 9-8 win...sorry vultures, better luck in the supers

True, but this squad really needs to do some soul searching this week. No team is a pushover the way we have been playing since day 1 in Durham. BC gets its first ever super regional in history I believe...no doubt they are thinking about how sweet it would be to make their first CWS appearance by beating the hated struggling Canes on their own turf.

That's next week tho, survive and advance. C-A-N-E-S

Last year was the first time making it to Omaha in 7 years. It's not like we're winning rings every other year.

Advertisement
Back