Canes vs LBSU game 2. The quest for hits and runs

Wow that struck a nerve huh? LOL. Its no wonder JJ takes the stance he does.

It is definitely time for a change. But I def see this like the CMR situation in Athens.

I also agree it is going to be tough at Miami to be anything like we were years ago. I do think that a new voice, with energy will do us well.

Who are you even responding to? And I don't get it. We just made the Super Regionals. How about you wait until the season is actually over before calling for a "change"

A national championship wouldn't change the need for a change. It would be a nice story. #3 isn't exactly young you know?

Im happy as a pig in **** that we won though. We are about to play a BC team that shouldn't even be in the post season!

Why shouldnt BC be in the postseason, they were just as deserving as Long Beach St? Morris is the coach for 2 more seasons and his successor has already been named.

Advertisement

It is definitely time for a change. But I def see this like the CMR situation in Athens.

I also agree it is going to be tough at Miami to be anything like we were years ago. I do think that a new voice, with energy will do us well.

Who are you even responding to? And I don't get it. We just made the Super Regionals. How about you wait until the season is actually over before calling for a "change"

A national championship wouldn't change the need for a change. It would be a nice story. [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] isn't exactly young you know?

Im happy as a pig in **** that we won though. We are about to play a BC team that shouldn't even be in the post season!

Isn't Morris retiring in a year though? I'd probably agree with you, but it's not like #3 is staying around much longer anyways. Win the CWS this year and I think he'd retire on the spot

A national championship wouldn't change the need for a change. It would be a nice story. #3 isn't exactly young you know?

BTW should Miami get rid of Coach L? he is older than Morris is?

A national championship wouldn't change the need for a change. It would be a nice story. [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] isn't exactly young you know?

Isn't Morris retiring in a year though? I'd probably agree with you, but it's not like #3 is staying around much longer anyways. Win the CWS this year and I think he'd retire on the spot

2018 is his last season. Imurcane must think Coach L should be let go too. He is older than Morris. I'm glad he isnt running the athletic department.

2018 is his last season. Imurcane must think Coach L should be let go too. He is older than Morris. I'm glad he isnt running the athletic department.

Oh, lol

It baffles me that people who are 99.9% negative about Miami baseball like him, Colby, and JJ exist in real life. I can't think of anyone I went to Miami with who doesn't love our baseball team.

I guess this board is like therapy for them

Advertisement
Well I did send Blake James an email about Golden, and he sent me a personal response.

Im not sure if you get it. What #3 has done at Miami for his body of work has been very strong and solid. His recent work hasn't resulted in any national titles. And that is how he is judged because of the Wizard.

Now with regards to Coach L, what he has done at Miami has been remarkable. He has no titles. So why my change of tune? Coach L's Miami results at a place like Duke or UNC would get him run out of town. Just like #3 shouldnt be around much longer because of the current state of Miami baseball.

Will this finally rid us of the 'hockey-troll'. He does not appear on the past 2 pages, so hopefully he crawls into mommy's basement and remains there.

Great win tonight and a great series! We faced two of the best pitchers that we faced all year, and won both games. Tonight showed tremendous resilience. Great team and great year.

Anyone who wants to fire Morris this year is as intelligent as the queen (i.e. Haywood and "Tulane plays in the Metrodome").

Well I did send Blake James an email about Golden, and he sent me a personal response.

Im not sure if you get it. What #3 has done at Miami for his body of work has been very strong and solid. His recent work hasn't resulted in any national titles. And that is how he is judged because of the Wizard.

Now with regards to Coach L, what he has done at Miami has been remarkable. He has no titles. So why my change of tune? Coach L's Miami results at a place like Duke or UNC would get him run out of town. Just like #3 shouldnt be around much longer because of the current state of Miami baseball.

Morris won 2 NC's the same amount as Fraser did. Also it is harder to recruit for private schools in baseball because no one is on full scholarship. $60.000 a year vs $20,000 a year huge difference. The current state of Miami baseball is good. Are you aware that we made it to the CWS last year and are on the verge of making it again this year? How many NC's has UF and FSU won?

Im not sure if you get it. What [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] has done at Miami for his body of work has been very strong and solid. His recent work hasn't resulted in any national titles. And that is how he is judged because of the Wizard.

Now with regards to Coach L, what he has done at Miami has been remarkable. He has no titles. So why my change of tune? Coach L's Miami results at a place like Duke or UNC would get him run out of town. Just like [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] shouldnt be around much longer because of the current state of Miami baseball.

Morris won 2 NC's the same amount as Fraser did. Also it is harder to recruit for private schools in baseball because no one is on full scholarship. $60.000 a year vs $20,000 a year huge difference. The current state of Miami baseball is good. Are you aware that we made it to the CWS last year and are on the verge of making it again this year? How many NC's has UF and FSU won?

I agree 100% with the tuition cost issue we are up against. And it is a terrific point. We are behind the 8 ball when it comes to schollies. And I agree we are very good as a program. Like I said previously there are plenty of programs that wish they were Miami. Yes I am aware we went to Omaha last year. And yes I believe we will be there again this year. And the Lord of No Rings, well he can keep that name!

But honestly are you really happy with #3 and the state of Miami baseball? I just want more. I really do liken #3 to CMR in Athens, and Im happy as **** we got CMR. UGA needed a new voice.

But whatever. Its all good.

Advertisement
You don't like to play as many as we have like that but this team has won so many of them that it has to give them a lot of confidence.

They never think it's over and they have plenty of evidence this season to support that mindset. They've really thrived in these type of games.

Im not sure if you get it. What [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] has done at Miami for his body of work has been very strong and solid. His recent work hasn't resulted in any national titles. And that is how he is judged because of the Wizard.

Now with regards to Coach L, what he has done at Miami has been remarkable. He has no titles. So why my change of tune? Coach L's Miami results at a place like Duke or UNC would get him run out of town. Just like [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] shouldnt be around much longer because of the current state of Miami baseball.

I agree 100% with the tuition cost issue we are up against. And it is a terrific point. We are behind the 8 ball when it comes to schollies. And I agree we are very good as a program. Like I said previously there are plenty of programs that wish they were Miami. Yes I am aware we went to Omaha last year. And yes I believe we will be there again this year. And the Lord of No Rings, well he can keep that name!

But honestly are you really happy with #3 and the state of Miami baseball? I just want more. I really do liken #3 to CMR in Athens, and Im happy as **** we got CMR. UGA needed a new voice.

yes I'm very happy with the state of UM baseball. You have to be miserable person not to be happy with the way the team has been performing. Let's see UF win a NC before we annoint him the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Just like #3 shouldnt be around much longer because of the current state of Miami baseball.

The current state of Miami baseball being....

3 straight Coastal Division titles
2 ACC Regular Season titles in last 3 years
Back-to-back national seeds
College World Series last year
Likely College World Series this year

This has got to change though.

Advertisement

But honestly are you really happy with [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] and the state of Miami baseball? I just want more. I really do liken [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] to CMR in Athens, and Im happy as **** we got CMR. UGA needed a new voice.

yes I'm very happy with the state of UM baseball. You have to be miserable person not to be happy with the way the team has been performing. Let's see UF win a NC before we annoint him the greatest thing since sliced bread.

So now you are saying you would take #3 over O'Sullivan? A decade ago I would have, but not today.

Advertisement

But honestly are you really happy with [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] and the state of Miami baseball? I just want more. I really do liken [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] to CMR in Athens, and Im happy as **** we got CMR. UGA needed a new voice.

So now you are saying you would take #3 over O'Sullivan? A decade ago I would have, but not today.

Even if I did what is the point? He isnt leaving UF. **** I wanted Nick saban or Urban Meyer over Richt but that wasnt happening. OSullivan still hs 0 NC's. He definitely has a decent chance to get it this yesr but the odds are he won't.

O'Sullivan is an underachieving sh*t brain, goat f*cker.

Morris has been passed his prime for years now.

Not winning the championship with that 2008 roster was that nail in the coffin.

DiMare won't be any better.

Give me Greg Lovelady...NOW.

The only valid conclusion is that Imurcane is a moron.

Insulting a mod. Brilliant.

Has anyone noticed that only one of the two groups uses personal insults? It's like the liberals who preach tolerance and then become the first ones to trash someone else.

Advertisement
Back