Canes vs LBSU game 2. The quest for hits and runs

Advertisement
Really pathetic effort since the 6th. We don't deserve to win this game. Going to have to win it twice like last night.

200_s.gif

Advertisement
And people yell and scream when I call a spade a spade. Team has a lot of holes. We're solid but getting to Omaha might be the ceiling for us this year

Advertisement
Ahhh we're going to win this regional and probably super regional. But if we wanna make noise at all in Omaha everything has to tighten up. I'm not being negative, just obviously can't expect to keep this up and make a deep run

And people yell and scream when I call a spade a spade. Team has a lot of holes. We're solid but getting to Omaha might be the ceiling for us this year

Exactly, everybody agreed, only a few had to whine about it every miserable waking second of their lives.

Much like last year, the bats go quiet and the pitching goes south. To be honest, I was concerned when Morris spoke to the media about scholarships and depth...almost like he was making an early excuse...he usually doesn't go there.

UM

This team with these coaches was never going to make it to Omaha. Too bad they won't shove Morris out to pasture and start over. He's as useless lately as Golden was in football.......and that's really, really bad.

Advertisement
Well, this team is pretty good, but so is the team we are playing. Lepore getting hurt was a terrible blow, but there's really no excuse not to play better situational baseball.

Abreu was definitely not trying to simply make contact or coax a walk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back