Canes vs LBSU game 2. The quest for hits and runs

W
because you gotta think about BC if they pitch Dunn game 1 and they win do you think their 2 & 3 are as good as Cabezas or Lepore?? or do you wait to see what happens Game 1 then go and throw Dunn...smart coach holds him til game 2 to close the series early.

Ok buddy

does the jz stand for ****?? quick question you ever play in any kind of tournament for travel ball or championship tourneys for high school?? I have, we've never used our ace first game

Right, because travel ball is the same as a Super Regional.

Let me guess, your travel ball coach played at FAU.

actually I played for elite numbnuts lol, you can go to the site, look at the list, and guess

Your arguing with MetroDome? C'mon man, dude just learned Jason Heyward has a brother on our team a few weeks ago. I think he just got back from Turner Field to go see J. Hey...but they just don't have him in the **** program.

Advertisement
W

does the jz stand for ****?? quick question you ever play in any kind of tournament for travel ball or championship tourneys for high school?? I have, we've never used our ace first game

actually I played for elite numbnuts lol, you can go to the site, look at the list, and guess

Your arguing with MetroDome? C'mon man, dude just learned Jason Heyward has a brother on our team a few weeks ago. I think he just got back from Turner Field to go see J. Hey...but they just don't have him in the **** program.

Nice, you're agreeing with a guy who wants to save his ace for game two of a three game series. That's the company you keep.

Advertisement
Who starts tomorrow if we blow this game? Woodrey? LB State pitcher than the other 2 they used.

Advertisement
S
W

Nice, you're agreeing with a guy who wants to save his ace for game two of a three game series. That's the company you keep.

It's about match-ups, but you wouldn't understand that Metro. Don't sweat it.

UM

Just curious how this works. Say we lose this series who would host the super regional?

Advertisement
S
W

It's about match-ups, but you wouldn't understand that Metro. Don't sweat it.

UM

Except he didn't say anything about matchups. He would never use his ace in the first game. Pay attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back