Canes vs LBSU game 2. The quest for hits and runs

Advertisement
Getting lucky lol, back to back fielding errors...bases loaded again with 2 outs

Advertisement
the 2nd one was by the best defender in the big west lol, if people are going to play us like this i don't think we're going to struggle getting to Omaha. FYI if everything in baseball stays the same, we will be facing BC in the super...hopefully a cake walk

the 2nd one was by the best defender in the big west lol, if people are going to play us like this i don't think we're going to struggle getting to Omaha. FYI if everything in baseball stays the same, we will be facing BC in the super...hopefully a cake walk

Yeah, BC up 6-2 bottom 7

Advertisement
We HAVE to start hitting. Shew. Not one hit in the inning. Hopefully get hot next weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah, BC up 6-2 bottom 7

I really hate that we could play BC. It will be very easy for the team to see where BC finished in the acc and think they are inferior, that scares me more that Tulane's supposed power.

Good luck hitting Dunn, BC's ace.

Advertisement
Back