Canes vs LBSU game 2. The quest for hits and runs

No chance. Mediavilla is pitching game 1 no matter what.

you don't want to pitch your ace game 1 in a tourney three game series. You pitch him game 2 so you give yourself a better chance to win game 2 if you lose the first game or to give your team a better chance to close out the series early

Agree to disagree. You can not lose game one of the supers. Way too important.

i can promise you Dunn isn't going to pitch game one. i want Mediavilla vs. Dunn instead of cabezas or lepore any day

I do agree with you though that we want Motown vs Dunn but I think BC is going to throw Dunn game 1 as well.

because you gotta think about BC if they pitch Dunn game 1 and they win do you think their 2 & 3 are as good as Cabezas or Lepore?? or do you wait to see what happens Game 1 then go and throw Dunn...smart coach holds him til game 2 to close the series early.

Advertisement
you don't want to pitch your ace game 1 in a tourney three game series. You pitch him game 2 so you give yourself a better chance to win game 2 if you lose the first game or to give your team a better chance to close out the series early

i can promise you Dunn isn't going to pitch game one. i want Mediavilla vs. Dunn instead of cabezas or lepore any day

I do agree with you though that we want Motown vs Dunn but I think BC is going to throw Dunn game 1 as well.

because you gotta think about BC if they pitch Dunn game 1 and they win do you think their 2 & 3 are as good as Cabezas or Lepore?? or do you wait to see what happens Game 1 then go and throw Dunn...smart coach holds him til game 2 to close the series early.

Ok buddy

Advertisement

Ok buddy

does the jz stand for ****?? quick question you ever play in any kind of tournament for travel ball or championship tourneys for high school?? I have, we've never used our ace first game

Advertisement
dammit, they're going to make him throw the fastball the whole time he's up there

Ok buddy

does the jz stand for ****?? quick question you ever play in any kind of tournament for travel ball or championship tourneys for high school?? I have, we've never used our ace first game

Right, because travel ball is the same as a Super Regional.

Let me guess, your travel ball coach played at FAU.

So you already know that your 2 and 3 stink, so you want to get into a 0-1 hole, on the road, against a national seed.

Good thinkin'.

Advertisement

Ok buddy

Right, because travel ball is the same as a Super Regional.

Let me guess, your travel ball coach played at FAU.

actually I played for elite numbnuts lol, you can go to the site, look at the list, and guess

So you already know that your 2 and 3 stink, so you want to get into a 0-1 hole, on the road, against a national seed.

Good thinkin'.

who says they win the first game with Dunn pitching jagqueen...congrats you don't win game one and your 2 and 3 aren't very good, you're on the road, against a national seed. so what's worse bud??

Advertisement

Good thinkin'.

who says they win the first game with Dunn pitching jagqueen...congrats you don't win game one and your 2 and 3 aren't very good, you're on the road, against a national seed. so what's worse bud??

So you want to start the series with a guy who isn't very good. Solid plan.

Advertisement
Back