Canes vs LBSU game 2. The quest for hits and runs

Advertisement
He would get more of an advantage with the quality of players he would have to choose from, as well as the infrastructure of an established program.

He does a fine job recruiting right now. Talent didn't seem to be the issue last year.

So Jim Morris has no excuse for not even winning a regional at Georgia Tech. That seems to be a 180 from your position the last time we talked about the mighty Yellow Jacket career.

He had the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] team in the nation and finished 3rd in his regional.

No.

He had the # 4 team in the country.

See.

ATLANTIC - Georgia Tech (5/27)
-------- -------------------

* 3 Wichita State (4-1) 51-15 5 8 Mo. Valley
4 Ohio State (3-2) 41-17 -- -- Big-10
1 Georgia Tech (2-2) 45-12 4 4 ACC #1
5 East Carolina (1-2) 40-17 -- -- Colonial champ
2 South Carolina (1-2) 38-18-1 25 22 SEC-E #2
6 Liberty (0-2) 23-23 -- -- Big South champ

You don't even know anything about the stuff you post.

What's the possibility of giving JJ a temp ban til after Omaha so the rest of us can watch the Canes without his constant whining? Seriously, I've got three straight pages of ignored posts.

Advertisement
How good we've been? We have one win in Omaha in seven years. One single win.

And Louisville has 0 wins in 7 years.

See what I mean?

Totally incoherent.

You will make one argument regarding Miami and completely discard it the next second.

Miami is judged on our own standards. Miami winning one game in Omaha in 7 years is a disaster. Louisville making it to Omaha makes McConnell a great coach. I'm still trying to nail down the date when we stopped having the philosophy that a 2nd place trophy was just a door holder to the philosophy that everything is fine as long as we occasionally make it to Omaha.

Advertisement
So now your big point is that Miami is better now under Jim Morris than Miami was in 2007 under Jim Morris. Got it.

You said they weren't better. So I corrected you.

It's not my big point.

I'm just clowning you with facts.

Oh, it's a fact all right. It's just funny to see that Jim Morris' success this year has to be compared to his failures ten years ago. While McConnell;s success is being compared to the joke known as Lelo Prado.

So Jim Morris has no excuse for not even winning a regional at Georgia Tech. That seems to be a 180 from your position the last time we talked about the mighty Yellow Jacket career.

No it's not a 180.

I'm capable of rational thinking. There can be no excuse for a result and said coach could have done a great job.

You seem incapable of such things.

You crush Jim Morris incessantly while praising guys who couldn't hold his jock as a postseason coach.

Advertisement
Miami is judged on our own standards. Miami winning one game in Omaha in 7 years is a disaster. Louisville making it to Omaha makes McConnell a great coach.

So, yes, just to confirm that Louisville is swimming in the kiddie pool.

That's a really great excuse to have lined up.

Advertisement
Miami is judged on our own standards. Miami winning one game in Omaha in 7 years is a disaster. Louisville making it to Omaha makes McConnell a great coach.

So, yes, just to confirm that Louisville is swimming in the kiddie pool.

That's a really great excuse to have lined up.

So we're looking up to a team swimming in the kiddie pool. Strong defense of Morris you have there.

I'm still trying to nail down the date when we stopped having the philosophy that a 2nd place trophy was just a door holder to the philosophy that everything is fine as long as we occasionally make it to Omaha.

The standard hasn't changed.

I just don't react childishly to a few years or lesser teams.

The powers that be identified the problems and corrected them.

Now we're 50 wins and Omaha.

In the meantime you're still whining about 2012.

Louisville making it to Omaha makes McConnell a great coach.

And I never said he wasn't a great coach. I actually said he was top 10 right now.

But you're incapable of rational dialogue.

He is a great coach, and Morris WAS a great coach. But you still want Jim Bowden-Morris to keep slumbering out there while we just hope to get to Omaha.

Louisville isn't better than Miami in 2016? You're on crack.

No.

According to you everybody is better than Miami.

And yet another example of Morris winning with the 'lesser' team. He beats Louisville with a lesser team after getting to Omaha in 2015 with a 'not great' team.

This year he might do it with an 'ordinary' team.

Somehow this guy can't coach any more.

Advertisement
Back