2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

Advertisement
we were never getting them. they were in on duke from the moment they were high end prospects esp with how involved Booz still is with them. these insiders are losers. anyways, i didnt have high hopes of them coming here regardless.

fwiw: boozer has done interviews on radio shows where he talks about what he still does with duke. how could you not know they werent going there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For what it's worth, and I realize that might not be much, Travis Branham of 247 Sports disagrees:

Duke has never and will never be an underdog in any recruiting storyline ever in the history of college basketball. Slobberfest from whoever that dork is. No program in the unites states has done less with more than Coach K and the Duke basketball program. Absolutely hate them, their fans, and the entire town of Durham tbh.

Duke has never and will never be an underdog in any recruiting storyline ever in the history of college basketball. Slobberfest from whoever that dork is. No program in the unites states has done less with more than Coach K and the Duke basketball program. Absolutely hate them, their fans, and the entire town of Durham tbh.
lol they had the boozers locked up the entire time.

Advertisement
we were never getting them. they were in on duke from the moment they were high end prospects esp with how involved Booz still is with them. these insiders are losers. anyways, i didnt have high hopes of them coming here regardless.

fwiw: boozer has done interviews on radio shows where he talks about what he still does with duke. how could you not know they werent going there.
But he was not involved in their recruiting and Mom wants them to stay home.....

Runs....

Color me skeptical that one unofficial visit made the slightest of difference. In the end, I feel like Cam wanted to leave, not Cayden. Just a hunch

Advertisement
They were never coming here, & it has nothing to do w/ legacy. Coach L already spoke on this in 2015. The Boozers r tied in w Nike, & myself & @Hurracanes already discussed this privately.

Hats off to the staff for making it interesting, but they were never coming here. Legacy + NIL = no shot.
IMG_2121.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Not gonna lie…this sucks. But we just need to get athletic bigs who can run the floor, rebound, and occasionally score a bucket.

Our guards have been and will be our bread and butter.

They were never coming here, & it has nothing to do w/ legacy. Coach L already spoke on this in 2015. The Boozers r tied in w Nike, & myself & @Hurracanes already discussed this privately.

Hats off to the staff for making it interesting, but they were never coming here. Legacy + NIL = no shot.
Not even Mom can overcome Adidas...

Maybe it's best for both parties. Next year's team would have been hella young anyway, and L has done better with transfers.

Advertisement
Back