2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

He, she, they, them, know exactly what I’m saying, but due to their obtuse nature, they’ll pretend this is a Nike v. Adidas debate, when this is a NIL matter + legacy. I Californians.
Oh hey now at least you are back to admitting legacy played a role lol Cause literally 1 page ago you said "& it has nothing to do w/legacy"

Advertisement
Oh hey now at least you are back to admitting legacy played a role lol Cause literally 1 page ago you said "& it has nothing to do w/legacy"
IMG_9584.jpeg

🤣

This doesn’t even have a logical nexus with anything pertinent.
What do you think I've been saying exactly? Cause this literally started by you asking me why I laughed. I explained why - that I find it very funny we got MULTIPLE people immediately after the #2 prospect and legacy commit to a top 3 program all time say we had no chance and it had nothing to do with legacy and it was all cause nike.... when we literally did have a chance. That's all.

What do you think I've been saying exactly? Cause this literally started by you asking me why I laughed. I explained why - that I find it very funny we got MULTIPLE people immediately after the #2 prospect and legacy commit to a top 3 program all time say we had no chance and it had nothing to do with legacy and it was all cause nike.... when we literally did have a chance. That's all.
Dude I was just curious because he legit has good connections in that world. Besides, I’m only here for the gif and pot strirring opportunities. I have no idea about basketball 🤣 so please… carry on.

And when in doubt, go with Relly. He’s always right….

Even when he’s wrong….

Which he isn’t.

Advertisement

The one time I decided to move to ignore their content, I realized they really don’t read.

I literally said legacy + NIL = no shot. It’s amazing when ppl pride themselves on being contrarians, & argumentative that they react vs. reading thoroughly or gathering context. If they would’ve understood context, they would’ve understood for the umpteenth time that despite being a legacy, they weren’t coming here due to NIL, period.

With legacy + NIL = No Shot despite our best efforts. Unfortunately, I share a state w/ this bozo, so I’ll take the L.

Am I lying or misquoting though? be honest now lol
I’m just here for the entertainment. I don’t think it’s unreasonable that these two brothers, who are superstars, have a big time deal with Nike and they likely wouldn’t go to a non-Nike school. They said we finished second, right??? I mean kids say we finished second in football recruiting to Bama and UGA but really, do we believe that were it not one of those schools it could easily by another SEC school???

I have literally watched us be the constant number two in a recruitment with alternating number ones.

The one time I decided to remove to ignore their content, I realized they really don’t read.

I literally said legacy + NIL = no shot. It’s amazing when ppl pride themselves on being contrarians, & argumentative that they react vs. reading thoroughly or gathering context. If they would’ve understood context, they would’ve understood for the umpteenth time that despite being a legacy, they weren’t coming here due to NIL, period.

With legacy + NIL = No Shot despite our best efforts. Unfortunately, I share a state w/ this bozo, so I’ll take the L.
I live here too and closer to him than you lol. If I saw Cali at the Cal game, I would’ve bought him a vegan dog with sprouts and tofu fries or whatever they serve with it.

I live here too and closer to him than you lol. If I saw Cali at the Cal game, I would’ve bought him a vegan dog with sprouts and tofu fries or whatever they serve with it.
I'm from the bay area, but nah dogg

Last edited:
Advertisement

Fairly certain they would’ve bytched about the sprouts not being organic, & the tofu not being kosher enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My nephews and I had a hotdog at topdawg after we left Tap Haus.
I had a burger at Super Duper. I’ve been to the one in Novato. Anyway, I walked into taphaus and it was so packed I turned around and left.

I had a burger at Super Duper. I’ve been to the one in Novato. Anyway, I walked into taphaus and it was so packed I turned around and left.

Total aside, but I will never f w/ Super Duper burgers ever again, bro. Before I left moving back to L.A, they messed up my order, then had the audacity to try to overcharge me on their mess up. It’s an alright spot, but haven’t missed them at all.

Advertisement
Back