2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

Advertisement
Yeah I'm not questioning the fact that you got it wrong dude. Lol. I'm not hating on your for making a prediction with whatever info you had. Nor am I saying you're lying about that. What I AM questioning is the fact that you are now changing your tune to the "we had no chance" stance... even though You literally predicted us to get them yesterday, and worst case we still finished 2nd. The two literally are impossible to coexist.

The reality very much seems to be we in fact did have a chance. We likely even outperformed what most people thought we'd do in their recruitment. We weren't eliminated because of Nike shoes. If Nike was paying them money, then the difference is NIL, period. Whether that was Nike funding it or some booster. The difference is then Money.

Like at least if someone was saying BEFORE they announced that we'd have no shot because Nike, then I wouldn't even be tripping much. But to not say ****, to acting like its obvious we had no shot from Nike, or what you're doing which is honestly worse which is going from you think we will get them to No Chance, imo is crazy. Cause clearly we had a chance, we just lost the battle.

I posted this in another thread back in January. Always knew Nike would play a role. I just over estimated how persuasive mom and friends would be in keeping them home.
IMG_4397.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Total aside, but I will never f w/ Super Duper burgers ever again, bro. Before I left moving back to L.A, they messed up my order, then had the audacity to try to overcharge me on their mess up. It’s an alright spot, but haven’t missed them at all.
I get it. That’s what was there in downtown Berkeley that I knew would be acceptable and had a manageable line.

I think Cayden Boozer is making a mistake. He will continue to live in the shadows of Cam and fade into the background at Duke. At Miami, he could’ve been the hometown hero and “the guy” for a year or two.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back