2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

Advertisement
Advertisement
WhoaFor the record, I don't claim to be an insider. Just a messenger.

:cool:🧡🙌💚:cool:

GO CANES!!!
Shannon Sharpe Wow GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
We know nothing yet. If it was just Duke, then they could have announced it yesterday. It was predictable.
There could be something else in the works..

Advertisement
Here for the “Coach L sucks” posts because we know it’s coming. Love how the media is pretending that a legacy kid picking the legacy school is somehow an upset. It isn’t, especially in basketball.

This is the downside of big game hunting, the inevitable aftermath of coming home with nothing. It is what it is, frustrating when you look at all of the time and effort L and this staff put into this recruitment. That said, they did everything possible and that’s all you can ask for. Good luck to the Boozer kids but I hope Miami demolishes Duke.

Here for the “Coach L sucks” posts because we know it’s coming. Love how the media is pretending that a legacy kid picking the legacy school is somehow an upset. It isn’t, especially in basketball.

This is the downside of big game hunting, the inevitable aftermath of coming home with nothing. It is what it is, frustrating when you look at all of the time and effort L and this staff put into this recruitment. That said, they did everything possible and that’s all you can ask for. Good luck to the Boozer kids but I hope Miami demolishes Duke.
Coach L sucks

Advertisement
Back