2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Advertisement
Bird Roaders can't hold a candle to the West Hialeah bros.
You all pull up on your (almost repossessed) Nissans trying to steal
some of our testosterone.
Meat me at Westland Mall if you all need to find out.
Lol.
EPIC LMAO 😂 ,

Way to old for all that , I’m more worried about sitting down without getting crunched.

Westland mall your 🎯 spot on

Advertisement
Bird Roaders can't hold a candle to the West Hialeah bros.
You all pull up on your (almost repossessed) Nissans trying to steal
some of our testosterone.
Meat me at Westland Mall if you all need to find out.
Lol.
this is a hilarious statement. aren't you an old man? we bird roaders never characterized ourselves as tough guys. we did, however, produce, rumbles at little St Brendan field or at Tropical on Sundays and the Aztecs gang in the 1970s (including the famous Filipin). that's all we got, i think

this is a hilarious statement. aren't you an old man? we bird roaders never characterized ourselves as tough guys. we did, however, produce, rumbles at little St Brendan field or at Tropical on Sundays and the Aztecs gang in the 1970s (including the famous Filipin). that's all we got, i think

Yeah man, old guy here.
I'm in tube sock, chancleta, shorts and Cubavera territory yearning for
the Burdines, Best Products, Yayos and Milander stadium era.
Doing my best to maintain 49st keyboard warrior status.
LOL.
Anyways, back to topic.
I hope we land the Boozer brothers.

Advertisement
It really makes the most sense. Cameron (barring an unforeseen setback) is pretty much set to be a lottery pick in the 2026 NBA draft, no matter if he plays in college or not. His brother Cayden on the other hand still has a ways to go in order to make it happen and will rely on a good college program to help him do it. Cayden needs to go to a school that has a history of developing and allowing young players to play thru their mistakes. If nothing else, Coach L showed it with George last season. That kid went from a relatively unknown prospect to a 1st round pick in a matter of months. There’s no question in my mind that the best fit for both Boozer boys is Miami. Luckily for us, it seems they realize it too.

Advertisement
I would imagine the smaller of the two brothers would have a better chance to start as a freshman at Miami vs Duke.

Advertisement

Are you birdsters of the galloway variety, ludlam variety or the 107th crew?

Advertisement
Back