2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee wasn't Hakeem living in Birmingham, England as his daughter was playing/studying for college there? I'm pretty sure he's still there as friends run into him at the mosque
He was going back and forth. Moved back to Nigeria during coviid and 21. Came back to Houston and England in 22 when everything cleared up. Don't know what he's doing now. Nephew trained with him for 2 to 3 years. Trains with him from time to time now. But if he's the same as he used to be he bounces around a lot.

He was going back and forth. Moved back to Nigeria during coviid and 21. Came back to Houston and England in 22 when everything cleared up. Don't know what he's doing now. Nephew trained with him for 2 to 3 years. Trains with him from time to time now. But if he's the same as he used to be he bounces around a lot.
Makes sense.

He's an extremely extremely good dude from my peoples who see him. Humble as they come

You wouldn't put UConn and Clingan on that list? Or even Purdue with Edey despite not winning it all?
UCONN last year with Clingan would be fair, but I don’t think he was the feature of that team. UCONN the year before last, no.

And Clingan is also the type of guy that there are only a couple of in any class and they generally end up at blue blood schools.

Edey was a generational paint monster talent surrounded by a pretty good roster and they couldn’t win the ship (even after getting knocked out in the first round).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
These kids are Bird roaders and La Carretta kids can’t picture them leaving.
I can’t imagine the Flora De Cana rum it’s going to take for my BirdcRoad Pots and pan’s boys it will be costly.

Let alone Polo Tropcal
As someone not native to Miami, this read like some Santeria stuff lol, then I realized we're talking food :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
A bit related...

I know March madness is called that for a reason. But if Scheyer doesnt at least make the final 4 this year with that roster I wonder if the Loyal Duke fans start the hot seat for him "Cant win the big one." Standards for that program are obviously off the chart and that roster is loaded. You are only getting Cooper Flagg for 1 year. Then you have that Maluach kid who got Olympic experience.

These kids are Bird roaders and La Carretta kids can’t picture them leaving.
I can’t imagine the Flora De Cana rum it’s going to take for my BirdcRoad Pots and pan’s boys it will be costly.

Let alone Polo Tropcal
i dont think the Boozer bros live on Bird Road. i am a Bird Road alum (83 and Bird)

Advertisement
Back