2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

1722267506211.gif

Advertisement
Consider the sources. This guy is a 16 year old who probably has yet to grow any hair on his nuts. I’ll start listening once a reliable source confirms this. Problem is the coverage Miami’s basketball program gets is atrocious.

Consider the sources. This guy is a 16 year old who probably has yet to grow any hair on his nuts. I’ll start listening once a reliable source confirms this. Problem is the coverage Miami’s basketball program gets is atrocious.
Who are you talking about?

This guy.
Gotcha. He was just referencing what Field of 68 said, to be fair. I did give that kid a follow because I respect putting in the effort that young, but definitely don’t take anything he says as a source (also would help if he’d proofread his tweets)

Advertisement
Gotcha. He was just referencing what Field of 68 said, to be fair. I did give that kid a follow because I respect putting in the effort that young, but definitely don’t take anything he says as a source (also would help if he’d proofread his tweets)
Agreed young guy hustling out there trying to make a name for himself. Can’t hate him for that but until he gains some credibility I can’t trust him at the moment.

Advertisement
I do appreciate the grind and trying to make a name for yourself at such a young age but until he gets some credibility I would take this with a grain of salt.
Being perfectly clear I don't know what they're doing. However them & carlos have reached out to my nephew about us(been trying to get him down here since first year at Columbus) they've asked him what he thinks of um multiple times & since that point my nephews communication with us has taken on a lil more frantic pace with the collective. All that being said most of y'all know I won't be letting him come here . So maybe they're just gauging his interest and there's nothing else to it. Don't know. But I do know from conversations with Carlos out in Vegas last year at Gorman that they like us. Take it for what it's worth

Being perfectly clear I don't know what they're doing. However them & carlos have reached out to my nephew about us(been trying to get him down here since first year at Columbus) they've asked him what he thinks of um multiple times & since that point my nephews communication with us has taken on a lil more frantic pace with the collective. All that being said most of y'all know I won't be letting him come here . So maybe they're just gauging his interest and there's nothing else to it. Don't know. But I do know from conversations with Carlos out in Vegas last year at Gorman that they like us. Take it for what it's worth
It will be interesting to see what unfolds. I think getting these two would be better than when we landed Lonnie Walker.

Who is your nephew? I thought Brian Hoghtower was. You have a bball recruit nephew also?

Advertisement
Who is your nephew? I thought Brian Hoghtower was. You have a bball recruit nephew also?
B is my nephew. His brothers are my nephews as well. Derrick plays basketball overseas, Tee Bartlett is middle & the youngest is Blake. I've put some of Tee's highlights up before so I ain't gonna do that but feel free to look him up. Every one of us including my sister have been well established in sports. She was a college basketball player. I got a few siblings. They each have kids. Hence more than one nephew. We have an athletic family.

B is my nephew. His brothers are my nephews as well. Derrick plays basketball overseas, Tee Bartlett is middle & the youngest is Blake. I've put some of Tee's highlights up before so I ain't gonna do that but feel free to look him up. Every one of us including my sister have been well established in sports. She was a college basketball player. I got a few siblings. They each have kids. Hence more than one nephew. We have an athletic family.
Tee is a legit recruit. Curious why you wouldn't let him play at UM? I understand Hightowers experience was perhaps bad, but that's a different sport.

Advertisement
Tee is a legit recruit. Curious why you wouldn't let him play at UM? I understand Hightowers experience was perhaps bad, but that's a different sport.

I have numerous reasons why I don't want Tee here. Brian I never had to worry if he was going to be okay. I always knew with the way he conducts himself he was going to be fine. I know each of my nieces and nephews well. I'd have some concerns with him being on his own with the kind of money we're trying to give him,in this city. Number two as I've stated multiple times on here, I am not a believer in Coach L in this system when it relates to Biggs. Everybody wants to constantly have the argument about do you not think your nephew is as good as norChad OMeir or someone like that. Reality is norChad OMeir is 6'7 6'8 at best with long arms and an insane motor. What it shows for my nephew is severely outdated. He's 7 ft now and still growing. Hopefully not much more, but there's no way to say as of yet. Either way he is a legit big. When he was smaller he was at John Lucas's academies. spent multiple years there learning how to play the on the ball etc. when he started to get his size, Hakeem olajuwon took him on & trained him for 2 years until COVID forced him to go back to Nigeria as his entire family got COVID. Since that point in time he's been getting trained by a mixture of LeBron and Chris Paul (all their trainers they set him up with from boogie to Andrew etc) .I just can't see him thriving in a role where he's expected to run the floor like a wing & he has amazing vision. He doesn't have the motor necessary to run the floor like that. Not many legit biggs do. He has every option in the country in front of him including playing overseas, including playing G League etc. I just want him happy and if he decides it here I won't get in his way. But I will break his ****** legs! (Lol of course)

I have numerous reasons why I don't want Tee here. Brian I never had to worry if he was going to be okay. I always knew with the way he conducts himself he was going to be fine. I know each of my nieces and nephews well. I'd have some concerns with him being on his own with the kind of money we're trying to give him,in this city. Number two as I've stated multiple times on here, I am not a believer in Coach L in this system when it relates to Biggs. Everybody wants to constantly have the argument about do you not think your nephew is as good as norChad OMeir or someone like that. Reality is norChad OMeir is 6'7 6'8 at best with long arms and an insane motor. What it shows for my nephew is severely outdated. He's 7 ft now and still growing. Hopefully not much more, but there's no way to say as of yet. Either way he is a legit big. When he was smaller he was at John Lucas's academies. spent multiple years there learning how to play the on the ball etc. when he started to get his size, Hakeem olajuwon took him on & trained him for 2 years until COVID forced him to go back to Nigeria as his entire family got COVID. Since that point in time he's been getting trained by a mixture of LeBron and Chris Paul (all their trainers they set him up with from boogie to Andrew etc) .I just can't see him thriving in a role where he's expected to run the floor like a wing & he has amazing vision. He doesn't have the motor necessary to run the floor like that. Not many legit biggs do. He has every option in the country in front of him including playing overseas, including playing G League etc. I just want him happy and if he decides it here I won't get in his way. But I will break his ****** legs! (Lol of course)
Great explanation. Maybe we will get a chance to see how a big fares with L now that we have a legit big in the Virginia transfer

Advertisement
Back