Bolden out for the year

Advertisement
i understand. but it reminded me of something Manny said last week about Bubba being valuable in communication, etc. Now we can clearly see why he said that - probably the sole purpose he was on the field
I think we will just agree to disagree. That’s like saying the baseball hitter that has been hitting .190 for 120 games should continue to hit because he hit .300 two years ago & can communicate well

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good luck bubba on your future endeavors, didn’t work out on the field since clemson but we’re on to Avantae, Kinchens and JW0 from now on

Advertisement
Hopefully he gets healthy in time to properly train for the combine.
No two ways about it, he's disappointed on the field this season. Playing through a shoulder injury explains some (but probably not all) of that. Regardless, he's still a Cane who decided to stay here to try and build the program. That alone earns him my respect and well wishes.

What doctor would clear a guy to play with a torn labrum if it was that bad? Manny wouldn't have any say in that, because if the doctor rules you out, no coach can get around that. I blame the training staff for that, he shouldn't have been cleared with that injury.

I find it difficult to believe he was playing through a completely torn labrum. He would have been in agony. I think Brevin Jordan might be exaggerating. If it was a partial tear, he could have been getting cortisone shots and playing through it (I'm actually going to get another cortisone shot in my shoulder for a similar issue today). Partial tear may have progressed to full tear. Tough kid but he was turning into a liability- maybe he was avoiding contact so he wouldn't hurt his shoulder more.

Whats that trainers name thst everyone called the butcher, Scalzo? Get him the fvck out of here too. 2 players that allegedly played through awful injuries and staff either A ) knowingly let them play through it which likely caused even further damage or B ) were unable to diagnose an injury of that severity . Neither seem like endearing options for anyone to send their children to.
It’s a tough spot for the trainers and the players. A kid with nfl aspirations knows this could impact his draft stock if nfl teams believe he can’t play through pain so they allow the player to make the decision as it’s his future.

Advertisement
What doctor would clear a guy to play with a torn labrum if it was that bad? Manny wouldn't have any say in that, because if the doctor rules you out, no coach can get around that. I blame the training staff for that, he shouldn't have been cleared with that injury.
The one that has allowed OBJ to play for 10 years???

Advertisement
These injuries are forcing Manny to play the kids. To people who don’t pay attention to this team everyday (Blake and most of the BOT), it looks like he’s made changes and the team has gotten better. Unreal.

On the other hand, this team will be ready to go next year with all this talent getting real PT. Just need a real coach to lead them.

Hopefully this allows for most all of the reps to JW AW and Kam. Youth movement continues...wouldn't mind seeing 1 or 2 more veteran guys see there playing time disappear

Advertisement
Back