Bolden out for the year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry as I just updated my post. Like King, he shouldn’t have been playing but Manny kept throwing him out there? I know this goes on a lot in football as players play hurt all the time.

But Manny shutting him down now. Save his a$$ mode. Using every excuse that he can to not get fired. Young players & injuries the reason why he should get more time, etc.

Advertisement
Sorry as I just updated my post. Like King, he shouldn’t have been playing but Manny kept throwing him out there? I know this goes on a lot in football as players play hurt all the time.

But Manny shutting him down now. Save his a$$ mode. Using every excuse that he can to not get fired. Young players & injuries the reason why he should get more time, etc.

Dude.

Yeah this is earlier than I expected but I said this would happen a few times in threads. Writing was on the wall. I figured he would wait until we were officially out of bowl contention but there is zero reason for him to keep going. Nothing to play for. Get healed up and start preparing for the NFL draft and try your best to get drafted.

Advertisement
Dude what???

Of course you are going to defend Manny. 3 scenarios here:

1) he can play & not hurt it worst per doctor
2) he can play if he can tolerate the pain
3) shoot him up & play him. Need him.

But #3, he’s been bad, coach somehow disregarded that all of the missed tackles could be related to the injury and he kept playing him despite the evidence of play showing he was hurting the team and the player.

His regression is one of the more mind-boggling things I’ve seen. Him against Louisville and Clemson last season was who I thought he’d be. Ultimately he crashed and burned from there.

Manny is a dumb *** coach but very slick and strategic off the field. Seems every move and decision like this is calculated

I know the "Where is he going? the CFL draft?" jokes are about to come but Bubba was a good Cane and never did anything to embarass the brand. I had HIGH expectations for him as I posted many times in preseason he would be All ACC and an AA candidate but he just didnt live up to it. Good luck to the kid and I sincerely hope things pan out better for him in the NFL. Its not like its never happened before where a Cane plays way better in the NFL then he did here. Its happened alot. Too often in fact.

Advertisement
I hate to say addition by subtraction. To the topic of youth movement, if you have to put a player out for the season to let more talent behind them play, the real issue of "Gregtober" is not getting addressed. It is taking the easy way out.

Advertisement
Back