Billy Gibson

Bartow CB'ed him to FAU yesterday. That would be a **** of a fall for a kid who had every opportunity to be enrolled at UM right **** now.

Dang, weeks from enrolling at Miami then end up at FAU? Wow, his recruitment really took a turn.

Advertisement
Bartow CB'ed him to FAU yesterday. That would be a **** of a fall for a kid who had every opportunity to be enrolled at UM right **** now.

Dang, weeks from enrolling at Miami then end up at FAU? Wow, his recruitment really took a turn.

Life comes at you FAST.

"Mentors" gonna mentor I suppose. How can you look a kid in the eye after you had him go from playing football for UM to saying "salute the hoot"? You think those guys feel like massive ****heads or is it just on to the next one down at the park and "new phone who dis" when Gibson texts them?

Advertisement

That's what u get when you **** up

This. Gibson listened to the wrong people. Look what happened.

This keeps happening but they don't seem to learn the lesson.

Last edited:

Life comes at you FAST.

"Mentors" gonna mentor I suppose. How can you look a kid in the eye after you had him go from playing football for UM to saying "salute the hoot"? You think those guys feel like massive ****heads or is it just on to the next one down at the park and "new phone who dis" when Gibson texts them?

They're sociopathic. They don't feel anything. They'll just blame it on UM and move on to the next sucker whose family turns him over to leeches.

Was the mentor "Eater of Men"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
**** a Billy Gibson. tried to compare himself to ST26. Hardy har dur dur

He is a great kid. Very good manners and a hard worker in school. I know the kid personally because I was the person to advise him to commit to miami when he did in the first place. He is dealing with a lot I can imagine. Cut him some slack. If you knew him personally, you would not be saying that. He is an outstanding kid!!!!!

You're absolutely right. I'd be saying "what the ******* fvck is your actual problem you ******* moron?"

If we lose Edwards no reason to not offer if we like him better than Carpenter....no need to catch feelings and pass on a better player

If we lose Edwards no reason to not offer if we like him better than Carpenter....no need to catch feelings and pass on a better player

If Miami tells Gibson to take his *** up to Boca and that helps get the message through to even just a few kids in the '18 class that UM isn't going to tolerate that **** anymore, it'll be well worth losing him.

If Miami tells Gibson to take his *** up to Boca and that helps get the message through to even just a few kids in the '18 class that UM isn't going to tolerate that **** anymore, it'll be well worth losing him.

Preach brother!

Advertisement
I don't think Richt likely to circle back around to Gibson even if Miami miss on Edwards. When he was at Georgia, Preacher used to draw a line in da sand on croots who ****ed him off like Gibson.

I don't know who told him to make that move but, he'll move on and be fine. Wish that it was different but, I don't live in Miami anymore

Advertisement
So Gibson is now CB'd to La Tech? If this dude was that good he'd be getting better offers. Looks like we dodged an Al Golden special.

Advertisement
Back