Billy Gibson

THIS IS A MIAMI FORUM....go to ducks quack dot *** if you want to report on them

Advertisement
It would be interesting to know if any had sickle cell trait. Several students and even pros have died because of excessive workouts, and typically at the start of camps. Referring to the good ol' days before modern medicine and training techniques is nuts.

Ok so has he actually jumped ship? I see all these posts about him and going to Oregon but he is still listed on our commit list.

Advertisement
I want to see those ******* adults arguing with brother Cooney on social media and what they have to say about Oregon. ******* dollar general diploma mill high school Tonsil and his bull****.

Advertisement
Was he's pushed out of here or what

thats the consensus.

seems that many think he was non committal with miami and playing games so we decided to move on. most likely since he was entertaining oregon and probably because the staff knew way ahead of us that they had a good chance on edwards and henderson

I want to see those ******* adults arguing with brother Cooney on social media and what they have to say about Oregon. ******* dollar general diploma mill high school Tonsil and his bull****.

Same gang of losers will probably still be pushing kids there next year despite dropping Gibson last second while ****ting on UM for not offering their 5'2" 124lb CB who has diabetes and a prosthetic leg.

Advertisement
Now I know it'd be the easiest thing in the world to laugh at the kid but **** Taggert is a scumbag. You push and push and push for the kid to drop the school he's been committed to for awhile for you, and then a couple of weeks later you tell him to kick rocks. OU doesn't want him. UM probably doesn't either. So now what? USF?

This is the woman who convinces the husband and father to divorce his wife for her and then after he does, she takes off with his brother.

Now I know it'd be the easiest thing in the world to laugh at the kid but **** Taggert is a scumbag. You push and push and push for the kid to drop the school he's been committed to for awhile for you, and then a couple of weeks later you tell him to kick rocks. OU doesn't want him. UM probably doesn't either. So now what? USF?

This is the woman who convinces the husband and father to divorce his wife for her and then after he does, she takes off with his brother.

**** straight

Advertisement
If we dropped him because he kept playing games with Oregon after Richt told him to cut it out then I have no sympathy for him. This school has gotten played with for far too long. Those days are over.

I said as soon as this nonsense started that he'd end up at USF. Fvck Gibson. He's a disloyal twaat for insisting on playing footsies with other programs when Rick told him to shut it down.

This should be a lesson to the South Florida scum, but it won't be. Some way, they'll find a way to blame this on UM.

**** a Billy Gibson. tried to compare himself to ST26. Hardy har dur dur

He is a great kid. Very good manners and a hard worker in school. I know the kid personally because I was the person to advise him to commit to miami when he did in the first place. He is dealing with a lot I can imagine. Cut him some slack. If you knew him personally, you would not be saying that. He is an outstanding kid!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** a Billy Gibson. tried to compare himself to ST26. Hardy har dur dur

He is a great kid. Very good manners and a hard worker in school. I know the kid personally because I was the person to advise him to commit to miami when he did in the first place. He is dealing with a lot I can imagine. Cut him some slack. If you knew him personally, you would not be saying that. He is an outstanding kid!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a great kid. But maybe if he understood what the word commitment meant and didn't play games he'd be playing ball at the U.

Advertisement
Back