Billy Gibson

**** a Billy Gibson. tried to compare himself to ST26. Hardy har dur dur

He is a great kid. Very good manners and a hard worker in school. I know the kid personally because I was the person to advise him to commit to miami when he did in the first place. He is dealing with a lot I can imagine. Cut him some slack. If you knew him personally, you would not be saying that. He is an outstanding kid!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a great kid. But maybe if he understood what the word commitment meant and didn't play games he'd be playing ball at the U.

+1

Advertisement
Get this trash off our thread...Yeah That Way!!

Advertisement
**** Billy Gibson. you wanna play games? enjoy eugene. if they even want his slow ***.

Now I know it'd be the easiest thing in the world to laugh at the kid but **** Taggert is a scumbag. You push and push and push for the kid to drop the school he's been committed to for awhile for you, and then a couple of weeks later you tell him to kick rocks. OU doesn't want him. UM probably doesn't either. So now what? USF?

This is the woman who convinces the husband and father to divorce his wife for her and then after he does, she takes off with his brother.

If true, I agree. Complete scumbag move to get inside the kids head like that.

But at the end of the day our staff gave advice and he didn't follow it, next.

Since you know him, what's the back story? He's not a Cane and he's not on the Duck's Commit list either?

He is a great kid. Very good manners and a hard worker in school. I know the kid personally because I was the person to advise him to commit to miami when he did in the first place. He is dealing with a lot I can imagine. Cut him some slack. If you knew him personally, you would not be saying that. He is an outstanding kid!!!!!

Advertisement
Since you know him, what's the back story? He's not a Cane and he's not on the Duck's Commit list either?

t6FyLjg.gif

I Appreciate the fact that he is a good kid, but the recruiting business ain't nothing new. Coaches can't afford to play bullchit games over and over again. More than once the kid said he was done, all in to Miami, and meeting the qualifications to be an EE. Then tries to date Oregon and is NOT qualified. I don't blame the coaches for walking away. Not only did he ***** himself over twice, cause now he has no UM schoolie or Oregon schoolie, but he ALSO screwed Collier, who was a take for us. GIbson re-affirmed and Collier was left out. Collier committed that following Monday to UCF and is ALREADY enrolled there. If I were Collier, I would be F'ing ****ed becuase he loved the Canes and stated he would commit on the spot. Personally, It's looks like karma is taking its revenge... the message has been sent to the rest of the prima donnas out there. NO more games.

I Appreciate the fact that he is a good kid, but the recruiting business ain't nothing new. Coaches can't afford to play bullchit games over and over again. More than once the kid said he was done, all in to Miami, and meeting the qualifications to be an EE. Then tries to date Oregon and is NOT qualified. I don't blame the coaches for walking away. Not only did he ***** himself over twice, cause now he has no UM schoolie or Oregon schoolie, but he ALSO screwed Collier, who was a take for us. GIbson re-affirmed and Collier was left out. Collier committed that following Monday to UCF and is ALREADY enrolled there. If I were Collier, I would be F'ing ****ed becuase he loved the Canes and stated he would commit on the spot. Personally, It's looks like karma is taking its revenge... the message has been sent to the rest of the prima donnas out there. NO more games.

True but Collier in the end probably ended up at the best school for him. Liked his upside but he'll have a better chance to set himself apart there.

Advertisement
When kids are dropped suddenly or jump to some program out of the blue from a longtime favorite there are typically a handful of reasons: the new program objectively is better than the one they are leaving, (e.g., UM offers a kid at FIU last minute) or bags are involved or the player has issues with grades, test scores, or character (including playing games with their recruitment). So what is it with Gibson that he's been dropped by two programs in roughly two-three weeks?

Advertisement
Bartow CB'ed him to FAU yesterday. That would be a **** of a fall for a kid who had every opportunity to be enrolled at UM right **** now.

Advertisement
Back