Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

Advertisement
We lose one 3 star recruit and we get the following posts:
Richt was a complete and utter disaster this season.
Coach Kool is only good coach on staff.

I mean this loss stings, it this is overreacting at its finest.

26 pages and no suggestions to move N'kosi Perry to WR? We slackin'.

[TWEET]813911618883121153[/TWEET]

Tell me again how offering early would've mattered. Kid was waiting on that Florida offer and he didn't get it.

No more about this kid was just waiting for his dream Miami offer.

Last edited:
Welp, hope he graduates and becomes an asset to the black community. I also hope he spends every day studying in the library eyes stinging from tears of racial hate. Enjoy it.

Advertisement
"I always wanted to be a gator" kids gonna like whatever team they growed up liking but cot dam those words make me sick.

Well upon seeing that insta post... F^ck Mike Harley and I hope he blows out both his knees.

Advertisement
Well I hope he watching tomorrow because we gonna beat West Virginia a$$ like they the gators!

[TWEET]813911618883121153[/TWEET]

Tell me again how offering early would've mattered. Kid was waiting on that Florida offer and he didn't get it.

No more about this kid was just waiting for his dream Miami offer.

**** Mark Richt tho

Advertisement
And they were wrong.

If you look at my posts, I've been screaming to offer him for ten months. This is exactly what I was afraid of.
So why do we assume you're right that an early offer before he played a HS game would have sealed the deal?

We offered when? October or November? Would August have 100% locked him in? Would he have been impervious to the message Seider sent him and the relationship he built with him just because our offer came in August instead of November?

I understand the early offer idea. It makes some sense. But you shouldn't have to offer everyone with an inkling of abilityin their junior year in order to get them.

You have listed a ton of your under the radar guys over the years. If we don't offer all the guys on your extensive lists as juniors are we doomed?

We need better salesmen.

1) The late offer ****ed off Harley's dad per multiple sources, and he was in his ear about WVU.
2) The fact that Miami was out of the picture allowed Seider to develop a relationship without competition from us. Dugans was playing catch up in developing a relationship according to Harley's own interviews.

And I didn't just list Harley on a South Florida Watch List. I specifically said we should offer him due to our lack of speed. That was back in the spring. Harley didn't need to get sold on UM. He needed to get sold on WVU, and our inaction allowed a great recruiter like Seider to do just that.

So I was right - another sofla father diva willing to send his son down the wrong path.

And chalk this one up to "relationships" as being the trump card.

How is his dad a diva? Cause his kid didn't pick our school? Look this fumble is on us through and through.

The late offer ****ed off his dad. That's straight out of the sofla diva dad "where's mine?" Handbook. I'm not saying we didn't fumble this offer but that's straight horse **** to choose hillbilly U bc of a late offer

So trying to leverage the Miami offer into a UF one the whole time. Didn't get it while at the same time probably straining relationships in the process. Then he's still so cuck he has to mention UF when he's a gazillion million bazillion percent committed. FOH.

If we lose our bowl game this season is a disaster....coulda gave Larry Scott a 8-5 low paying salary.... along with keeping Byrd and Willaims in the class....Miami paid 4 mil for better...a bowl win could "possibly" help them land a stud or two down the stretch.

Advertisement
What's even more sad about this recruiting effort, is we are still in the kind of honeymoon stage where you get an edge usually. Nope not for Miami though. It's like we'll never be elite again. Just sucks.

That boy better hope his team wins tomorrow, cause the internet will wreak havoc if the Canes come through.

If we lose our bowl game this season is a disaster....coulda gave Larry Scott a 8-5 low paying salary.... along with keeping Byrd and Willaims in the class....Miami paid 4 mil for better...a bowl win could "possibly" help them land a stud or two down the stretch.

Tyler Byrd wasn't coming here. He was living with another Vols commit. Williams committed to Miami because of Dugans. Tennessee didn't know he existed until Miami got him to commit and Larry Scott showed little to no interest in him while at Miami.

Advertisement
Back