Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

Advertisement
Who cares, lol y'all cry about every player on your wish list I don't give a ****.... Is Mike Harley going to carry WVU to the promise land?? No so stfu lmao weak

You knew you were going to get negged on that one. Very rare for any athlete to carry a team, especially in football. But Harley was a definite need in this class.

And next year will make it for it... He won't be a thought in a year.

Let me guess: "WHO CARES SOUTH FLORIDA IS LOADED AT (position) IN (future year)! NOT SWEATING LOSING THIS KID AT ALL!"

Advertisement
18 pages too funny.

I guarantee it's the same people talking **** about pete; some of ya'll are pussified though and blame should be placed on the staff. 100% on them and Richt has always had ****** WR's at Uga. AJ green is an outlier!

Advertisement
um... where is Peter Ariz?

JC

Watching JR Smith highlights

More likely scrambling to put the next "the work" together and explaining how things went sideways with Harley. He'll go on to talk about how Harley was indeed coming and that the coaches were expecting him to sign with us.

Problem is coaches put all their eggs into the unicorn bucket (kids we were ever getting) and scrambled late to offer local kids that should have been recruited differently from the get go. Hopefully this is a good lesson learned by Richt and co.

No surprise here. Disappointed but all things considered I'm not surprised. Obviously the staff needs to re-evaluate how we go about selling WRs.

His dad prolly felt Miami slow played him after camp as a plan B option.. felt WVU kept it real with Mike the entire time by making him a top priority.

Wonder if Pops Harley ever wondered why WVU kept it so "real" with him? The spineless dupe obviously doesn't understand why they HAVE to keep it sooo real with any South Florida kid that isn't coming off of a felony conviction. We're not comparing apples to apples here with these college choices. ****, I'd sooner effing PAY to go to god**** FSU than willingly go to Morgantown. You don't go there unless you're all out of options or are a legit idiot.....or are hooked on oxycontin. I hate the SEC more than anyone but West Virginia is the true armpit of this country.

Yeah but they kept it real and offered earlier. That's all that matters.

18 pages too funny.

I guarantee it's the same people talking **** about pete; some of ya'll are pussified though and blame should be placed on the staff. 100% on them and Richt has always had ****ty WR's at Uga. AJ green is an outlier!

He's got five WRs in the NFL currently. And more who were in the NFL and are no longer in the league. So he hasn't produced all-pro potential hall of famers every three years. He isn't alone.

Advertisement
No worries, Richt has decided Sam Bruce's violations were not that serious in retrospect and he will be reinstated.

By the way, Harley would be a nice role player here. But it's not his loss that hurts so badly, it's that we've got more Ls out there than lollapalooza.

IMG_7782.webp

We gotta get on Bama's level. They don't even have to hide it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back