Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

This news is comedy to me. We can't even land Harley sofla is dirty str8 up, Miami is not the problem we can't be different coaches same problems.

Advertisement
So what really happened? He was supposedly going to flip, did WV drop the bag?? I know slow playing him was a bad idea.

Advertisement
Evidence Njoku looks very talented and should have a bright future here. But it's impossible to overlook how the only WR we have committed is someone any staff would've been able to land in their sleep since he's the brother of one of our best players.

This staff has accomplished virtually nothing on the trail in this cycle attempting to recruit receivers, which just happens to be one of our most dire positions of need. Cue the "2018 group is loaded" crowd any minute now...

This!!

Maybe people here are living in the 80's and 90's but for the class we have so far I would rate it exceptional. UM is a lower tier ACC program and has been for almost 10 years. Heck, we cannot even win our own division. Until we win the division and compete for the ACC Championship this is what to expect. MANY KIDS DON'T WANT TO GO TO UM. The problem this administration misses is we needed a DYNAMIC PERSONALITY and a great coach. Unfortunately, for $4 million per year we got neither.

Advertisement
I know keeping that brow in check can be an all day job, but someone needs to ole petey pete to put down the weed-wacker and show his face cause he got some splaining to do.

We got 3 wide receivers who had legit offers from bama in Mullins, Richards, cager. Just chill, Mullins hasn't played much this year because we had 2 really good receivers in coley and richards and he was behind in conditioning and the playbook. Don't make a mistake about it, he's a baller. Cager can ball too and will make an impact next year. His freshman year he was behind 3 NFL players in rashawn Scott, herb waters, Stacy coley, while also having 2 NFL tight ends on the roster in Njoku and Herndon, not sure why everyone is so quick to write cager off. And he blew out his knee in the offseason. That's the reason he didn't get many targets

What we have is this.

Richards = stud
Mullins = no clue what he can do or can't do.
Cager = coming off major knee injury so no clue what he can do or can't do.

His dad prolly felt Miami slow played him after camp as a plan B option.. felt WVU kept it real with Mike the entire time by making him a top priority.

Advertisement
Who cares, lol y'all cry about every player on your wish list I don't give a ****.... Is Mike Harley going to carry WVU to the promise land?? No so stfu lmao weak

You knew you were going to get negged on that one. Very rare for any athlete to carry a team, especially in football. But Harley was a definite need in this class.

And next year will make it for it... He won't be a thought in a year.

I don't think people are freaking out about losing one kid. It's the constant losses in recruiting that have people on edge and this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

I think people are delicate and don't really get what this []_[] is about. Miami will always be Miami, and that's all I can say. What has been set into motion can't possibly be stopped. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm assuming what you are referring to as set in motion is this staff?
Well we keep missing out on recruits in areas of need and it will be stopped quickly.
Look up Larry Coker WR recruiting. Here is a preview...we ended up needing a Punter to play WR.

Advertisement
Does Harley's sister have a BBall scholarship to WVU now? Is Parrotnose correct about this?

We will make up some sh yt like this to make us feel beter about losing a croot to West Virginia..Lol **** they aint even SEC!!!. It cant get any lower then this...Except when we lost that corner to USF few years back

Kayvon Webster...who's in the league!

Anyone know the pitch the staff is using?

the way things have turned out based on reporting, we might get both chris henderson and devonta smith lol

His dad prolly felt Miami slow played him after camp as a plan B option.. felt WVU kept it real with Mike the entire time by making him a top priority.

Wonder if Pops Harley ever wondered why WVU kept it so "real" with him? The spineless dupe obviously doesn't understand why they HAVE to keep it sooo real with any South Florida kid that isn't coming off of a felony conviction. We're not comparing apples to apples here with these college choices. ****, I'd sooner effing PAY to go to god**** FSU than willingly go to Morgantown. You don't go there unless you're all out of options or are a legit idiot.....or are hooked on oxycontin. I hate the SEC more than anyone but West Virginia is the true armpit of this country.

Wonder if Pops Harley ever wondered why WVU kept it so "real" with him? The spineless dupe obviously doesn't understand why they HAVE to keep it sooo real with any South Florida kid that isn't coming off of a felony conviction. We're not comparing apples to apples here with these college choices. ****, I'd sooner effing PAY to go to god**** FSU than willingly go to Morgantown. You don't go there unless you're all out of options or are a legit idiot.....or are hooked on oxycontin. I hate the SEC more than anyone but West Virginia is the true armpit of this country.

Holgerson record is 46-30 there. not too impressive.

Advertisement
Back