Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

Almost sounds like miami getting trolled by a recruit again. First it is mentioned winner of game will be school he goes to then day before bowl game shut downs recruiting and sticks with w. Virgina. Hope this isn't a sign of how bowl game is going to turn out tomorrow, really need to start winning bowl games again instead of being embarrassed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Same dudes who bash Shalala and don't know d!ck about the University are the ones freaking out about losing this 1 kid. He's a Broward kid that isn't built for this U. Next! I've tried to educate the board about the Dade vs Broward kids' mentalities but y'all aren't trying to listen.

At least wait till the ink dries before you decompensate people. Just let it play...

This is such a dumb post. "Isn't built for the U" lol...ok. Ahmon Richards and Stacy Coley aren't from Dade.

The State of U was built on South Florida (including Broward/Palm Beach), Central Florida, and West Florida.

Shalala was and is a piece of ****.

never said all Broward boys but losing any of those kids isn't like losing an Antonio Calloway, and losing a central Florida kid to UF isn't the same either. The delicate kids have always left Miami and that's why we are who we are and the FSUs and UFs of the world do what they do. This kid is delicate and isn't built for this []_[], because he doesn't recognize where his loyalties should be.

I don't need you to validate what I say, BTW. I've lived it since Broward was in the 305 and if you don't know then you just don't know. The experience I speak from isn't for everybody.

Last edited:
I don't think people are freaking out about losing one kid. It's the constant losses in recruiting that have people on edge and this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

There will always be the fake tough guys who appear impervious to any bad news no matter how much of it flows. They'll stand in there like Tex Cobb with their giant cement chins up high just taking a pounding and shrugging it off.

Then the judges read the decision and they lost every round 10-8. But by God they were tough and took the savage beating without re-evaluating in the corner between rounds or being able to fix the disaster.

Wasn't expecting a Randall "Tex" Cobb reference.

You, sir, made my day.

harley is re-tweeting bartow so i assume its very accurate. WVU isnt that great a team. they are basically us on the other side of a few plays. they are a few plays away from being 7-5

I think their future QB situation is much worse than ours as well. They were inept whenever Howard got hurt bc they have no depth there. With him leaving this year, how will that offense look? My guess is run heavy with Crawford and McCoy.

Advertisement
You offer everyone as a junior then you get stuck with 30 commits with a big handful of them maybe not being so good. Then you have to drop guys or get stuck taking marginal guys.

Like Dingle and Scott?

You can always drop guys. If we offered Harley after he tore up our camp he would be a Cane right now.

Yep. Just like your partner Pete said Harley was a done deal to UM as recently as a week ago. Whoever fed him that misinformation at UM must have been exceedingly comfortable that the allegedly late offer wasn't a factor.

Either you can sell or you can't. And it's pretty obvious we have a few very weak salesmen on staff. Seider worked them.

Need better recruiters as position coaches ASAP. You can't be a marquee program and have recruiting coordinator who doesn't have one exceptional recruiting pull to his name. All those dumb Hartley bagman memes made people overlook his lack of experience

Looks like Rick put together a staff full of low key quiet God squad guys that he knew he could get along with and who listen to him. There ain't a slick talking huckster dog on that staff.

kicking Bruce off is b*ting Miami in the a55 especially since our receiving coach can't recruit

With that being said a receiving group of
Ahmmon richards
Dionte Mullins
Lawrence cager
Braxton berrios
Dayall Harris
Evidence njoku
Darrell langham

Ain't that bad but we definitely need 2 more. Get Corey Holmes here and another graduate transfer

Exclude the lone WR commit we have who hasn't signed yet and half the receivers on that list are Braxton Berrios, Dayall Harris, and Darrell Langham. Which means this WR situation is f***ing abysmal.

Corey Holmes is terrible.

And if anything happens to Richards, holy s***...

How is holmes terrible? This year was his first year playing. Look at the dude from oklahoma who didnt really do much until his last year.

But Dede was a JUCO all-american before arriving at OU. He waited his turn behind Shepard.

Advertisement
Whoever fed him that misinformation at UM must have been exceedingly comfortable that the allegedly late offer wasn't a factor.

And they were wrong.

If you look at my posts, I've been screaming to offer him for ten months. This is exactly what I was afraid of.

You offer everyone as a junior then you get stuck with 30 commits with a big handful of them maybe not being so good. Then you have to drop guys or get stuck taking marginal guys.

Like Dingle and Scott?

You can always drop guys. If we offered Harley after he tore up our camp he would be a Cane right now.

Yep. Just like your partner Pete said Harley was a done deal to UM as recently as a week ago. Whoever fed him that misinformation at UM must have been exceedingly comfortable that the allegedly late offer wasn't a factor.

Either you can sell or you can't. And it's pretty obvious we have a few very weak salesmen on staff. Seider worked them.

Need better recruiters as position coaches ASAP. You can't be a marquee program and have recruiting coordinator who doesn't have one exceptional recruiting pull to his name. All those dumb Hartley bagman memes made people overlook his lack of experience

Looks like Rick put together a staff full of low key quiet God squad guys that he knew he could get along with and who listen to him. There ain't a slick talking huckster dog on that staff.

I can't coach a lick, but I can talk a dog off of a meat wagon. Rick should hire me and I will deliver more top recruits than he's ever had.

u have to wonder if maybe the swap a couple guys who are at other positions like gray at rb to wr, bringing in burns and hopefully macfarland and with Walton already here maybe gray ends up at wr, yea Miami missed on some guys at wr and it sucks but if they can somehow land Devonta smith who most think they won't would go along ways to shut people up.

I don't know what the backup plan is for Miami either. so there is that. u would think watching Richards dominate his freshman year would make kids want to be the next Richards but I guess not. rather go to bama and sit for 2 yrs.

Almost sounds like miami getting trolled by a recruit again. First it is mentioned winner of game will be school he goes to then day before bowl game shut downs recruiting and sticks with w. Virgina. Hope this isn't a sign of how bowl game is going to turn out tomorrow, really need to start winning bowl games again instead of being embarrassed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is a sign we don't need this flake on the team. Real talk. Look at the studs we have on the roster and how hard they ride for the cause...You guys want to put this kid next to them? You wanna cry over this kid? or Even Jeudy? Give me the D. Johnsons, J. Jacksons of the world. The N. Doladsons and R. Burns of the county.. We just need more of those kids and it may take another cycle REGARDLESS of if Harley comes here or not.

Y'all can't see the forest for the trees. Take a step back and wait for it.

Advertisement
He'll enjoy Morgue-in-town's 35,000 lovely residents that are inter related. Plus, the nearest dentist is in Washington, Pa.

This happens EVERY cycle

Many of you worship Pete but when comes to crootin' and projecting where guys end up, Ariz ain't any better than the rest of them (Fermin, Bakas etc)

They all get played by these kids.

Advertisement
Does this mean we're still playing checkers?

711kvMfXj3L._SX355_.webp

Advertisement
Back