Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

Waiting for the "wait until 2018 kids studs get here" posters. I said this earlier losing smith, holloman and Harley is the worst epic fail by any staff in recent history.

Advertisement
Dude.... One of the Gayturds mentioned that Harley has tweeted some pro Gator stuff lately. I dont know what Harley tweeted but as one of these turds mentioned, they haven't even offered him yet. He's got to be trolling them for an offer and a jilt at the hat table... I get WVU but there's no way he picks UF over us. As I said before, that would make him dumber than Tre McShîtty picking F$U.
Nobody cares about Harley but canes WR isn't much of a need if we take anybody it's James Robinson

Now Herbert we'll take him if randy can sway him to UF

Wouldn't mind getting Slaton too

Your QB situation is a mess and this kid from St. Thomas isn't going to make it better. Top receivers would be foolish to go languish in that swamp. I like our chances better with Slaton than Herbert.

It's alarming enough for a staff to miss on every premier WR target in their first full year when there is so much immediate playing time available.

It's outright pathetic when you can't land a three-star receiver from your own backyard in a battle against f***ing West Virginia. And the staff deserves 100% of the blame on this one when they prioritized both Rodney Scott & Kevaughn Dingle from the outset while dragging their feet on Harley, refusing to offer until November.

WR recruiting is laughably inept. Unacceptable.
The early offer thing doesn't explain or justify it because we've offered plenty of guys early and lost them. We're either getting out-bagged or, most likely in this case, just flat out-recruited. Is Seider recruiting Harley? If he is that explains what happened. Seider took our guys to school.

Been saying it for awhile, but our staff doesn't have any killers on it. Maybe that's Rick overreacting to his bad time with Pruitt, who has that killer personality. But he hired too many easy going God squad guys.

Seider is recruiting Harley.

Advertisement
I think a lot of us are flipping out on one guy who really isn't all that special. Nice piece, but nothing to be going crazy over. I do think this is stemming from people sleeping on Cager and Mullins. I think those 2 with Berrio's are going to be fine. This offense didn't struggle because of lack of WR talent. It struggled because of the O Line. That's getting fixed. As long as our QB is upright next year, we are going to roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berrios hasn't done **** at Miami. You saw how Switzer's was being utilized at UNC; Berrios was supposed to fulfill that role - he hasn't. I'm not sleeping on Cager, but he just tore his ACL 3-4 months ago and history has shown you don't come back the same immediately. Mullins is good, but we've yet to see him play at this level.

proxy.php

Attachments

• ronkulpa1.webp
    ronkulpa1.webp
    29 KB · Views: 13
Does Harley's sister have a BBall scholarship to WVU now? Is Parrotnose correct about this?

We will make up some sh yt like this to make us feel beter about losing a croot to West Virginia..Lol **** they aint even SEC!!!. It cant get any lower then this...Except when we lost that corner to USF few years back

Advertisement
1. Why would any of us believe a word out of Ryan Bartow? I certainly trust Pete over Bartow. Also, even Harley's teammates say Harley is a flip to Miami.

2. Relax. The dead period will be over and the staff will be back in homes.

3. Richt salvaged our recruiting class this past year. He solidified Shaq, Pink, McCloud, Ahmmon and Malek. Bethel and Jackson look like studs.

4. 2018 WR class is the "nasty" class in South Florida. Many 1st year starters in 2018. Miami will be fine in 2017 with Richards, Cager, Harris, Mullins, Braxton, and Evidence. That's our rotation. If major injuries happen, Deejay and McFarland (who will sign with Miami) can play slot.

Aint even mad at Harley. Our WR recruiting has been abysmal. Said it when Richt got hired and got killed. Said it again during the season as recruiting went on and got killed. And I'll say it again: Richts WR recruiting has ALWAYS been suspect. I know, I know -- AJ Green. Yes, we know. But truthfully, Green is to Richt what Muhammad Wilkerson was to Golden.

Watch us go chase some long shot WR out in Cali or Alaska, who is never coming here, when there's still some quality WRs in our backyard we still have time to poach.

Truth is, Harley is the type of unheralded WR Miami used to eat off of, but even tho he is a UM alum, Richt is a Bobby Bowden disciple. He looks at a guy like Harley and sees small and frail, whereas Miami guys look at a guy like Harley and see a dog. They no better.

It ain't gonna change btw. If we continue to strike out on the 5 star guys at the position, our WR recruiting will be like this every year.

Advertisement
1. Why would any of us believe a word out of Ryan Bartow? I certainly trust Pete over Bartow. Also, even Harley's teammates say Harley is a flip to Miami.

2. Relax. The dead period will be over and the staff will be back in homes.

3. Richt salvaged our recruiting class this past year. He solidified Shaq, Pink, McCloud, Ahmmon and Malek. Bethel and Jackson look like studs.

4. 2018 WR class is the "nasty" class in South Florida. Many 1st year starters in 2018. Miami will be fine in 2017 with Richards, Cager, Harris, Mullins, Braxton, and Evidence. That's our rotation. If major injuries happen, Deejay and McFarland (who will sign with Miami) can play slot.

Because it looks like Bartow got direct quotes from Harley; who subsequently retweeted the article.

Not sure if the scholly offer thing with the sisters is true or not. But I find it funny that recruits fall for this whole package deal thing. They keep forgetting that scholarships are an annual thing. As soon as a coaching staff wants to cut you, they won't renew your scholarship it's that simple. They reeled in Harley with the (possible) promise of his sisters getting scholarships. After his freshmen year they're cut so they can add better players. Harley's now stuck in Morgantown without family and he's not going to transfer because he'll lose a year.

As I suspected, Seider out-recruited us. Harley confirmed it. Seider got Harley so twisted up Harley acting like his girlfriend. Seider got Harley talking that family and loyalty **** and not wanting to make Seider feel nervous anymore.

It would be awesome if the NCAA approves the extra coach on staff, and Rick hires Seider. That would be the game coming full circle on Harley.

Rick, you fvcked up with this staff. You better fix it or we are going to continue getting worked.

Advertisement
Aint even mad at Harley. Our WR recruiting has been abysmal. Said it when Richt got hired and got killed. Said it again during the season as recruiting went on and got killed. And I'll say it again: Richts WR recruiting has ALWAYS been suspect. I know, I know -- AJ Green. Yes, we know. But truthfully, Green is to Richt what Muhammad Wilkerson was to Golden.

Watch us go chase some long shot WR out in Cali or Alaska, who is never coming here, when there's still some quality WRs in our backyard we still have time to poach.

Truth is, Harley is the type of unheralded WR Miami used to eat off of, but even tho he is a UM alum, Richt is a Bobby Bowden disciple. He looks at a guy like Harley and sees small and frail, whereas Miami guys look at a guy like Harley and see a dog. They no better.

It ain't gonna change btw. If we continue to strike out on the 5 star guys at the position, our WR recruiting will be like this every year.

I agree with most of this.

Does Harley's sister have a BBall scholarship to WVU now? Is Parrotnose correct about this?

We will make up some sh yt like this to make us feel beter about losing a croot to West Virginia..Lol **** they aint even SEC!!!. It cant get any lower then this...Except when we lost that corner to USF few years back

Kayvon Webster and sam barrington

As I suspected, Seider out-recruited us. Harley confirmed it. Seider got Harley so twisted up Harley acting like his girlfriend. Seider got Harley talking that family and loyalty **** and not wanting to make Seider feel nervous anymore.

It would be awesome if the NCAA approves the extra coach on staff, and Rick hires Seider. That would be the game coming full circle on Harley.

Rick, you fvcked up with this staff. You better fix it or we are going to continue getting worked.

He needs to do something. I try to remain optimistic looking at the bright spots of the class, where there are some. But to make it to the next tier, we need a elite on all fronts. I found myself looking at this class the same way I've done with previous classes and trying to talk myself down on the WR recruiting failures - it didn't work.

Same dudes who bash Shalala and don't know d!ck about the University are the ones freaking out about losing this 1 kid. He's a Broward kid that isn't built for this U. Next! I've tried to educate the board about the Dade vs Broward kids' mentalities but y'all aren't trying to listen.

At least wait till the ink dries before you decompensate people. Just let it play...

Advertisement
Back