Bartow: Harley shuts down recruitment, sticks with WVU

Advertisement
**** You Mark Richt
Is the news so bad that ROADKILL is piling on?What makes you think
Harley would even start?I do not think he would start.If similar results in 2018-19,
that a problem,but no problem next year.Jeudy would have started,but not this runt!

That's why you offer early.

It only matters with Miami though. Let UF offer late and these kids are open to it.

That's why the early offer **** is a nonstarter. How early do we have to offer to get local 3 star midgets? Either you can sell (recruit) or you can't. Harley was offered plenty early. WVU just kicked our ***. That's all.

You offer everyone as a junior then you get stuck with 30 commits with a big handful of them maybe not being so good. Then you have to drop guys or get stuck taking marginal guys.

We need to evaluate better and recruit better. Whatever our style or pitch is it's not working all that well.

Advertisement
Maybe now some of you stuck in the past old timers will realize that the "state of miami" crap y'all scream about is dead and gone. Not because the last 3 coaches didn't want to do it, but because the miami kids didn't want to be here. That's their right. Now lets recruit kids who WANT to ride with the U, wherever they are from.

It's closing time, and the big slow possession WR's are even starting to look good.

[video=youtube;jdHsf-K33nQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdHsf-K33nQ[/video]

Shouldn't have kicked Bruce off we wouldn't be pressing for this many receivers
Whelp it's posts like this that lets me know it's time for me to exit stage right

Somebody please explain to me why we chose Dugans, a nole, over Kevin Beard, a Cane through and through, who loves this program. Is there any doubt that Beard would have secured Harley? Not in my mind. Additionally, I think Beard might have been able to close on Jeudy as well. Kids down here actually like and respect him, and its not like our receivers were terrible while he was at the helm. Richt should have kept him or offered more to bring his guy from UGA over. Dugans is just not cutting it.

A cane who had our guys dancing at the line of scrimmage yet struggled to get separation. We also had WRs who couldn't block which was important considering Coley's love of the screen game. Beard wasn't good as a WR coach. Probably why he has a non-coaching position on the UGA staff.

Maybe now some of you stuck in the past old timers will realize that the "state of miami" crap y'all scream about is dead and gone. Not because the last 3 coaches didn't want to do it, but because the miami kids didn't want to be here. That's their right. Now lets recruit kids who WANT to ride with the U, wherever they are from.

True sh*t

Advertisement
Disaster

It took me till Louisville to give up on ag but now I know a disaster when I see one and the signs here early r not good.

look if Mike Harley and his dad used Miami to a full scholarship for Harley's sister to attend WV also can you fault the family. We all knew the family was angling for a package deal ever since the twitter picture of the family.

This is also how Miami lost 2017 WR Jeremiah Holloman to UGA since they gave his brother a preferred walkon spot.

link
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/breaking-christimas-comes-early-dawgnation

Go Canes

[TWEET]807714751589576704[/TWEET]

Never seen a staff get played by so many kids...Maybe Ricth will learn that its better to be in positon to drop a kid than a kid drop you.

Advertisement
Fact is coaching staff should've donebetter here no wquestion but this is also a kid who somehow loved everything the offense was doing but in the end saw the other schools coach ad family? I say he never really wanted to be here so for that **** him we don't beg kids who don't want to be here to be here

I think a lot of us are flipping out on one guy who really isn't all that special. Nice piece, but nothing to be going crazy over. I do think this is stemming from people sleeping on Cager and Mullins. I think those 2 with Berrio's are going to be fine. This offense didn't struggle because of lack of WR talent. It struggled because of the O Line. That's getting fixed. As long as our QB is upright next year, we are going to roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
look if Mike Harley and his dad used Miami to a full scholarship for Harley's sister to attend WV also can you fault the family. We all knew the family was angling for a package deal ever since the twitter picture of the family.

This is also how Miami lost 2017 WR Jeremiah Holloman to UGA since they gave his brother a preferred walkon spot.

link
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/breaking-christimas-comes-early-dawgnation

Go Canes

[TWEET]807714751589576704[/TWEET]

Smh a miami scholly now is a meal ticket for families to get more from other schools

I think a lot of us are flipping out on one guy who really isn't all that special. Nice piece, but nothing to be going crazy over. I do think this is stemming from people sleeping on Cager and Mullins. I think those 2 with Berrio's are going to be fine. This offense didn't struggle because of lack of WR talent. It struggled because of the O Line. That's getting fixed. As long as our QB is upright next year, we are going to roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have hope for both of them, but we don't know what we have there. And if we keep whiffing at WR, we're gonna be in a situation where we need like 5 guys next year. It's a loaded class, but I think it's optimistic to expect half a dozen blue chip WRs to sign with us when getting ONE is like pulling teeth.

Advertisement
Back