Are you cool if Dorsey is OC?

Are you cool if Dorsey is OC?

• Total voters
What do you mean style of play? He’s gonna run an offense he’s familiar with. All you have to do is watch the Bills and the the panthers during Cam’s MVP season. Most of ethers supposed questions can be answered if you used a bit of common sense.
He was the OC there? When?

Advertisement
Lol you guys are hilarious. He’s the passing game coordinator for the bills. All those passing plays they run are his gameplan and design. Seriously, use some common sense.

Passing game coordinators and QB coaches don’t call plays. Seriously get some common sense.

That’s not true. He’s the Bills passing game coordinator which means he has a lot of input on their passing game design and gameplan.

All these fancy titles don't mean a thing. It's the latest trend in the coaching ranks over the last decade.

You, nor I, know how much input he has on anything. Saying otherwise is just trying to sell your side of the argument.

Advertisement
For the lazy people that don’t like using the internetz

As you can see, not only is he the QB coach but he’s the PASSING GAME COORDINATOR.

That’s means all the passing plays they call are his gameplan and his design. It’s literally not this hard. You’re making it this hard just because you want somebody else.

t
All these fancy titles don't mean a thing. It's the latest trend in the coaching ranks over the last decade.

You, nor I, know how much input he has on anything. Saying otherwise is just trying to sell your side of the argument.
this ultimately is my point

Not doubting that dorsey could be great, but WE DON'T KNOW and we have money that suggests we shouldn't have to settle for a risk

Advertisement
well first off, he's not good enough for sean mcdermott as he doesn't call plays in buffalo
No moron he already had an oc when he brought him on and he’s widely assumed to get an nfl oc job this year but yeah you keep posting insanity

Everyone would want Ken to be successful here if he got hired, but you can absolutely criticize him for not actually be a sole play caller. He may kill it, he may not but you can definitely say something about that.

Also, Josh has regressed some this year, he was fantastic last year and that has something to do with it because it’s hard to duplicate. He also has to do everything Himself I get it. No running game Etc. But he has has weapons there in Buffalo. Cam also regressed year after year after his mvp season and Ken was fired w/ Mike Shula.

Hurtt has to be smoke. We hired somebody to coach the position he coachs and he’s also the run game coordinator. If Hurtt was the hire then why the need for a run game coordinator when that would be his area of expertise.
Mostly true. Don't forget he coached OLB with thr Bears. 3/4 outside linebackers.

Advertisement

That’s an anecdotal answer. He’s not gonna just have a title.

For the lazy people that don’t like using the internetz

As you can see, not only is he the QB coach but he’s the PASSING GAME COORDINATOR.

That’s means all the passing plays they call are his gameplan and his design. It’s literally not this hard. You’re making it this hard just because you want somebody else.

Say it again, not sure anyone saw it the first or fifth time.

I picture a kid standing there, fingers in his ears, yelling the same thing over and over again.

Advertisement
Of course. My point is, BOB is/was an NFL guy and a "pro-style bro" and Bama has not reverted to a 2006 offense. I don't think Dorsey is so **** old that he's wedded to a fullback and under center and we're going to return to 2001. He's a young guy. My concern w/ Dorsey would be he's a first time OC; much less with the suggestion we're going back in time if he's hired. And btw, you can likely make the same arguments re: Joe Brady.
Everybody knows Alabama at this moment already has an offense installed, they have "alabama offense".. Saban who obviously runs the show and obrien has to answer to said that the offense wouldnt change and Obrien would learn THEIR offense and run it. The players arent running his system, Im sure he has his fingerprints and helped it evolve but since Kiffin space aged their offense its just evolved with Gattis adding the rpo stuff and Sark came up with Kiffin in their USC days but yea..

Much different from what we would be doing here because we have no offense to build off of..

Passing game coordinators and QB coaches don’t call plays. Seriously get some common sense.
But he’s calling the passing plays from the gameplan he drew. Seriously get some common sense. You really think that he would call different passing plays from the game plan HE designed if he was the guy calling plays?

okay so with that thinking I guess you want clint hurtt to be our DC? I mean after all he's been in the league with top coaches for years

I mean think about what you type man
You might wanna think about what you're typing or atleast doa. Lil research. To compare the two is absurd. Clint is a friend and I'd still tell you not a chance in **** I want him as the DC. He's not well regarded at all, he's not some savant who has anything to do with anything on that defense beyond the line and he's whatever at that. Ken has developed two monsters at qb and they'd each tell you as well as the oc how monumental he was in regards to that. They'd each tell you how involved he is in assisting in calling the offense. Clint has nothing to do with that while Dorsey is so well regarded he's very hands on even with the oc and hc. I get y'all want someone who you can see on paper he's done this. But not everything is that cut and dry. I'll stick with the opinions of dudes who really do football for a living opposed to the dudes who don't know **** about it. Literally taking my own thoughts out of this. He's considered a homerun to everyone outside of this genius fanbase and is a dude who's being streamlined for an oc and eventually a hc job at the NFL level. I'm good with that regardless of y'all who cosign any bum that's been through here over God knows how long with minimal success. Just look at how y'all were drinking over lashlee week in and week out and he's basic as can be...

Advertisement
Back