Are you cool if Dorsey is OC?

Are you cool if Dorsey is OC?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
As long as he runs an uptempo spread focused on TVD 'pass first, set up the run' offense I'm good with it. No ground and pound bs when you have a heisman type QB. Cant squander TVD like supposedly Herbert at Oregon.

Dorsey would take this 1000% seriously and give it his all. Surround him with some solid analysts and lets go

Advertisement
I love Dorsey, but I prefer a bit of play calling experience in my OCs. Now if you can surround him with experienced coaches at the positions and a former head coach/OC as an analyst…. say a guy like uhhh Chud…. then my opinion changes a lil b
There is a coOC already hired that has a couple of years calling plays. How good he was I do not know. This was at USC east and they have not had a top QB for years

Advertisement
Love Dorsey, but I don't know how many times I've read on this board that coach whomever needs to cut his teeth elsewhere first and this isn't the place to learn your role.

We're not talking about a position coach, but the man in charge of those position coaches. The guy who will be designing a play book and making the calls. The last say on who we recruit and where we value them above other recruits.

He hasn't been the guy all those coaches look up to for answers. He hasn't been the guy to add and remove staff. He hasn't recruited a single player to a team. He hasn't made a single play book.

I'm a firm as **** no. Ken's a smart guy and who knows, maybe he rocks at the job of he were to get it. I just don't see the qualifications or knowledge of the role and that's my problem 100 percent.

Advertisement
^This **** is dumb as ****. So he’ll be good enough for Sean McDermott or another NFL coach but he’s not good enough at the University of Miami? I can’t with this board.
well first off, he's not good enough for sean mcdermott as he doesn't call plays in buffalo

Advertisement
Back