Are you cool if Dorsey is OC?

Are you cool if Dorsey is OC?

• Total voters
Did a great job in his debut last night. Like others have said in the thread above, he might be getting a shot at HC in the near future, if he wants it.

Advertisement
Honestly you were and are wrong about this.

But the writing was on the wall before. For someone who analyzes, such as yourself...that was a bad read. Dorsey has and will continue to have success. Will probably become a HC somewhere.
I just always believed in Josh Allen he was my qb in that draft. I went back n forth with my boy who’s a jet fan that said he would bust. Now he has the excuse that he went to the right team and system bs. Josh was going to be a dog wherever he was picked. Let’s see my giants **** the bed with that buffalo offense without JA. Although they should be able to run it with Neal there. I already told my boy I seen enough and his now qb Wilson is a bust

I just always believed in Josh Allen he was my qb in that draft. I went back n forth with my boy who’s a jet fan that said he would bust. Now he has the excuse that he went to the right team and system bs. Josh was going to be a dog wherever he was picked. Let’s see my giants **** the bed with that buffalo offense without JA. Although they should be able to run it with Neal there. I already told my boy I seen enough and his now qb Wilson is a bust

Bro, I watched that game last night, and I’m stingy with my praise, but holy Buddha, Josh Allen was a fūcking stud last night. That boy is tough..⏸

Advertisement
If you voted NO
Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back