All-Time Miami Hurricanes Draft - D$ selects Shakespeare/JL

Tano, bout time. Had him higher than this.

Anyhow, with his next pick, Sands selects Freddie Capshaw, P. Capshaw put up 2 of the 8 best punting seasons in UM history, including the No. 2 all-time at UM (43.2 yards/punt in '00).

What's interesting, at least if you're not Larry, is that nowhere on the list of top 10 punting seasons at UM can you find the name jeff, or feagles. Not even some other guy named jeff. Good luck with that.

Tears are streaming from Larry's face as he screams "coffin corner!, coffin corner!"

Those tears are streaming from the face of his offensive tackles as they look across the line at Ted Hendricks and Eddie Edwards.

Devin Hester is smirking.

Advertisement
Mondriel Fulcher was actually selected?

BEFORE Alfredo Roberts????

Yup. Specifically before him. Alfredo Roberts may have helped me in blocking, but I wanted a Willie Smith or Mondriel Fulcher-type. I specifically wanted an H-Back.

Makes sense. This whole draft has been about guys fitting a concept, not some hypothetical 'right' order irrespective of context (which would be impossible anyhow).

you need to give up trying to understand the logic of how this draft works.

You guys need to figure that we're building teams. We're not taking best player available. If it were a draft about who gets the best value or the best player at each and every pick, this looks totally different.

Advertisement
Meeting time. Don't send me any f'in texts during my meetings, LARRY/TANO!

You guys need to figure that we're building teams. We're not taking best player available. If it were a draft about who gets the best value or the best player at each and every pick, this looks totally different.

I understand that you're building teams, but the process of building a team means different things to different people.

Anyohw, it's a worthwhile debate to have and it's fun talking about players. It becomes silly talking about which team would win over the other.

I understand that you're building teams, but the process of building a team means different things to different people.

Anyohw, it's a worthwhile debate to have and it's fun talking about players. It becomes silly talking about which team would win over the other.

I agree. My lines are incredible, so I think that's a moot point.

I agree. My lines are incredible, so I think that's a moot point.

Incredible for what you can make out of UM linemen, or incredible?

I would take the best DE in the history of CFB over McKinnie in that matchup. And Eddie Edwards vs. Matt Patchan?

Are Orlando Franklin and Vernon Carey so good that the NFL DL everyone's lining up should be shaking?

/and here we go

Advertisement

Anyhow, with his next pick, Sands selects Freddie Capshaw, P. Capshaw put up 2 of the 8 best punting seasons in UM history, including the No. 2 all-time at UM (43.2 yards/punt in '00).

What's interesting, at least if you're not Larry, is that nowhere on the list of top 10 punting seasons at UM can you find the name jeff, or feagles. Not even some other guy named jeff. Good luck with that.

Funny...because even more interesting is that nowhere on any list of any punting seasons of any teams in the NFL will you find the name Freddie Capshaw.

Funny...because even more interesting is that nowhere on any list of any punting seasons of any teams in the NFL will you find the name Freddie Capshaw.

True. I thought of that when I took him. So I guess you're saying that you're counting on the NFL Feagles, not the guy who played at Miami.

/Almost took Botts just to counter your retort here, too -- Botts one season at UM was better than _any_ of Feagles'....

Advertisement
Guys, live from Macau, its me. But don't forget to add Wesley Carroll to my roster as my flex WR/TE

Love the k9 drop-in as he globe trots.

Give me the Claw and longtime NFLer and converted DL Kipp Vickers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back