All-Time Miami Hurricanes Draft - D$ selects Shakespeare/JL

To steal a nickname from k9, my next pick is Sean "the Sixth Sense" Spence. With two elite defensive tackles causing havoc in front of them-- and perhaps the strongest defensive end in Miami history in Kevin ***an--Spence and Morgan will be feasting.

The most astounding stat about Spence-- 47 tackles for loss. Just a rare football IQ that ranks with anybody.

***an was truly the 'strongest' DE in Miami history with a 550 lb. bench press.

Spence will roam behind that line. Nice pick-up.

Advertisement
My next pick is a guy that I have to grab before Lu picks him. A first rounde and two-time Pro Bowler who can cover and hit way beyond his size. Apopka's finest. Brandon Meriweather.

As has been consistently the case here, you just took a couple more guys I had in my 'next' group. Nicely done.

My next pick is a guy that I have to grab before Lu picks him. A first rounde and two-time Pro Bowler who can cover and hit way beyond his size. Apopka's finest. Brandon Meriweather.

LOL @ your comment, btw. I was pretty sure Lu was about to grab him. I know how he feels about him.

Ray Lewis needs a sidekick or two, so Im going with a rarity for my squad, a guy that played for LLLLLLLarry Coker- Rocky McIntosh. This guy was wiry and strong and was a complete, all-around OLB and started multiple years in the last good years UM had this past decade. Now, he's a solid pro for the 'Skins.

Go back to 2005, and for much of the year he played at an All-American level

Advertisement
Ray Lewis needs a sidekick or two, so Im going with a rarity for my squad, a guy that played for LLLLLLLarry Coker- Rocky McIntosh. This guy was wiry and strong and was a complete, all-around OLB and started multiple years in the last good years UM had this past decade. Now, he's a solid pro for the 'Skins.

Go back to 2005, and for much of the year he played at an All-American level

You guys are killing me.

Niner- finally. Greg Mark. 45-3 during his career. 15.5 sacks his last year if I recall the stat sheet. 1st team AA. At this point in the game, he's an absolute steal just based on his numbers. Nice pickup with Rocky as well.

I gotta vent. Literally every single round my next two or three picks get snagged right above me. I'm officially confused about where to go from here.

Which is a way of saying, nice job, fellas. All around.

LOL @ your comment, btw. I was pretty sure Lu was about to grab him. I know how he feels about him.

**** this guy, man. This is why it's better to just never speak to anyone. Everyone here knows Brandon Meriweather is my favorite Cane since _________ (guy who hasn't been picked yet) who was my favorite Cane since Michael Barrow.

Advertisement
Bold. Truth be told I thought he'd be a nice compliment to my current corps as the flex player because of his pass coverage ability and awareness. I had him slated as a late round possibility.

TBH I view it as one of my safer picks. His UM career was outstanding and just a notch below the all time greats. He was no pile humper--- his TFL stats are flat absurd.

And I suspect his pro career will be pretty spectacular, size be damned. He's already creating a buzz in Steelers camp.

You guys need to do a coaching staff draft after your squads are finished.

Plus I'd love to see ESF draft Coker to go along with Sherko

Advertisement
You guys need to do a coaching staff draft after your squads are finished.

Plus I'd love to see ESF draft Coker to go along with Sherko

I thought about doing it, but with 6 teams, there are only 4 elite ones and then you got Harding and Gustafson...I didn't think it'd be even, plus, they'd all go in the first round...so, I figure it wasn't important.

I'm not sure what just happened. Did esf make his pick or what? Shenanigans? Do I SMELL SHENANIGANS?

esf is in a back room with Dmoney and Lucane negotiating a three way trade that brings Brandon Meriweather to Lu's team. I can sense it. SHENANIGANS!

Advertisement
I have no idea what happened. I just wanna make my pick. Hurry up, fools.

Did esf just pick and retract? He selected someone and then it disappeared.

Lol saw that. Esf picked William Joseph. Then deleted it. Lol. That's special.

I would say that counts. Who's in charge?

I saw your pick already. William Joseph is in the green room bawling his eyes out, man. How could you do that to him? The Commish just snatched back the baseball cap he had given him. You're a cold hearted SOB.

Advertisement
Back