All-Time Miami Hurricanes Draft - D$ selects Shakespeare/JL

Advertisement
Foreman is legit.

Myers has to be credited with C play bc of what he's done in the pros.

You have guys at RB ranging from Foreman and Anderson, to workhorses like McGuire, and then the recent great ones. With regards to Edge, Portis, WMac, and Gore...all very different backs yet all complete. Who did they have in common?

it's sad, Willie Williams and Cameron Binion are still in the green room waiting for their call....

Foreman is legit.

You have guys at RB ranging from Foreman and Anderson, to workhorses like McGuire, and then the recent great ones. With regards to Edge, Portis, WMac, and Gore...all very different backs yet all complete. Who did they have in common?

Don Soldinger

I had planned to hold up on this move for another round or two, but I don't want to miss out on this guy, as I think he's very much slept on.

I'm going with a 4x ALL-PRO, Rookie of the Year, former 1st rounder (12th overall), and a guy who led the entire NFL in receptions from the Running Back position. Check out his highlights. He's one of the better athletes to ever play at UM. He played RB, DB, and WR.

RB, Chuck Foreman

54.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFBN5aUMVLU&feature=related

I was this close to pairing him with Portis and letting him shine as an APB. Best spin move ever at the U and one of the best in the NFL. Still gets play on NFL Films.

Advertisement
Even though his career here was literally sideswiped, he is up there in All-time sacks. It's a credit to the type of terror he was, but really what he could have become.

DE, Rusty Medearis

55.jpg

Even though his career here was literally sideswiped, he is up there in All-time sacks. It's a credit to the type of terror he was, but really what he could have become.

DE, Rusty Medearis

55.jpg

I have respect for the Medearis pick. Didn't know when it would feel right to see him go, because he never got to be what he was on the way to being.

**** Lu. I was just about to ask if people had forgotten about #98 a member of the all-important All-Playboy team in '92. Absolute monster. Had 5.5 sacks in one game. Machine.

There's still 1 more defensive player out there that I don't think anyone has taken. Hint-1st team All-American.

Advertisement
**** Lu. I was just about to ask if people had forgotten about #98 a member of the all-important All-Playboy team in '92. Absolute monster. Had 5.5 sacks in one game. Machine.

There's still 1 more defensive player out there that I don't think anyone has taken. Hint-1st team All-American.
Memo to Lu: no hints unless they're about your sister.

LOL...Medearis is a great pick. IMO, he would be the standard here at DE had he not gotten injured.

Advertisement
Foreman is legit.

Don Soldinger

It's amazing that the guy never got another legit gig. Great RBs coach and STs coach. Wonder if he just didn't want one or was he truly that difficult to work with.

Sands, you better stick around for your picks, bruh bruh...I want to get my next two in tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back