#3 National Seed

"We can continue to revisit this throughout They'll host but won't be a national seed."

LSU won 13 of their last 15 games and that got them the # 8 (and final) national seed. You have no evidence that the conference tournament (which they didn't win) mattered at all in their case.

You (or whoever made that claim) made a wild-eyed predication that came up snake eyes. Congratulations.

It doesn't cover for the vast array of dumb chit that you and Jagr have said.

And it's not like you said this in March. You said it two weeks ago. Aiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr Balllllllllllllllll.

Advertisement
That's a weird way of saying "yeah, I was wrong. They turned it on at the right time and played their way into a national seed. I shouldn't have made such an absolute statement like that."

If you say LSU will be a national seed when they don't have any of the requisite qualifications and you don't qualify it by saying that they'll win 13 of 15 to end the season then you just made a crackpot statement.

I shouldn't have to explain the difference between that statement and the one you made.

That's a weird way of saying "yeah, I was wrong. They turned it on at the right time and played their way into a national seed. I shouldn't have made such an absolute statement like that."

If you say LSU will be a national seed when they don't have any of the requisite qualifications and you don't qualify it by saying that they'll win 13 of 15 to end the season then you just made a crackpot statement.

I shouldn't have to explain the difference between that statement and the one you made.

But you made the statement when they had already won 8 in a row. Quit acting like they won 13 of 15 AFTER you said that.

You blew it. It happens.

But, understand, we're talking about YOUR statement. "They will host but they will not be a national seed."

Were you wrong?

I heard via radio that there's zero possibility of SEC teams facing off against each other in a super regional, while the ACC has 6 teams that have a potential pairing in the supers. Is this accurate?

Every SEC team in this year's tournament is a #1 seed host. So, by rule, they can't be paired together. If they had other teams make it in as #2 's or #3 's, then it would have been possible to meet each other before the CWS.

Appreciate the clarification.

Advertisement
And it's not like you said this in March. You said it two weeks ago. Aiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr Balllllllllllllllll.

LSU was in 6th place and had # 1 Florida to finish the season. They won 7 of their last 9 including 3 against aforementioned # 1.

LSU was not a national seed on May 15 and not to accompany that with a prediction that they'd beat # 1 Florida three times (which was the reason for their national seed) renders his prediction as silly and baseless.

But you made the statement when they had already won 8 in a row. Quit acting like they won 13 of 15 AFTER you said that.

They were in 6th place when I made that statement. With Florida left to go.

They won 8 in a row against bottom feeders. They were not a national seed on May 15th.

Keep trying.

Were you wrong?

Of course I was.

They did get a national seed.

But nothing your 'boy' said was rational in any way. He made a crazy claim that came true. That's not the same as my interactions with you. My statements are based on sound reasoning and they come true.

Understand the difference.

Advertisement

They won 8 in a row against bottom feeders. They were not a national seed on May 15th.

Keep trying.

But wouldn't a series win over Florida easily put them right back in the mix? And since baseball is random and that was such a small sample size, there was no reason to believe that LSU couldn't win, right?

"They will not be a national seed" should be my new sig.

Were you wrong?

Of course I was.

They did get a national seed.

But nothing your 'boy' said was rational in any way. He made a crazy claim that came true. That's not the same as my interactions with you. My statements are based on sound reasoning and they come true.

Understand the difference.

"My boy" made the most accurate statement of all:

South Carolina has now lost 4 of 5. TCU is going backwards. Vandy and LSU have Florida left and the SEC tourney. Mississippi is in (or out of) the mix with A&M on the final weekend. Two of these 5 teams, and FSU, will be the #7 and #8 seeds.

He included LSU because he understood that they had Florida and the SEC tournament on the schedule. He didn't make some wild claim that LSU was a national seed. He included them in the mix based on who they had left to play.

You're the one who jumped in acting like a prick asking if he follows this stuff. Guess what....he nailed it. You didn't. There was NO WAY they could beat Florida, right?

Keep trying.

But wouldn't a series win over Florida easily put them right back in the mix? And since baseball is random and that was such a small sample size, there was no reason to believe that LSU couldn't win, right?

I didn't say they couldn't be a national seed. I said they wouldn't.

Your 'boy' said they would without any rational analysis. He just said it and got lucky.

Crazy claim: "LSU has Florida and the SEC tourney left, so they could work their way into the #7 or #8 seed".

Common sense: "LSU will not be a national seed".

That's what he's trying to sell us right now, even though LSU is the #8 national seed.

Advertisement

Keep trying.

I didn't say they couldn't be a national seed. I said they wouldn't.

Your 'boy' said they would without any rational analysis. He just said it and got lucky.

Wrong. His quote is above. Being incorrect is one thing. Being intellectually dishonest is quite another. He never said LSU "would be" a national seed.

You are a liar and you have been exposed again.

Advertisement
South Carolina has now lost 4 of 5. TCU is going backwards. Vandy and LSU have Florida left and the SEC tourney. Mississippi is in (or out of) the mix with A&M on the final weekend. Two of these 5 teams, and FSU, will be the #7 and #8 seeds.

According to Brian Morris, the above statement = "LSU will be a national seed".

He included LSU because he understood that they had Florida and the SEC tournament on the schedule. He didn't make some wild claim that LSU was a national seed. He included them in the mix based on who they had left to play.

He also included TCU who wasn't in any serious discussions for a national seed. They won 9 of their last 10 (including the Big 12 tournament) and still weren't a serious contender.

The guy didn't have a clue. He made a wild claim and it came right. I congratulated him for it.

Wrong. His quote is above. Being incorrect is one thing. Being intellectually dishonest is quite another. He never said LSU "would be" a national seed.

Then what is he bragging about?

The guy is a clown who got lucky (or didn't because he never made the claim) and now he's trolling for credit.

Advertisement
Back